VN - Ren'Py - School Secret [v1.5] [LokiStark]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Leyn25

After experiencing your game, I have a little comments and suggestions. You can refer to them to improve as well as develop the game later.

First, about weak point

- The dialogues in the game are quite confusing and weird, especially the monologues of MC. I think you can speed up the story a bit, thereby increasing more simple dialogue, making the game easier for players.

- The expression of the character. In this game, I noticed that there are some parts of Valentina saying sweet words to MC but her expression at that time looks like she is angry. I think you should improve it better, so that the image is more suitable for the character's dialogue

Next, about strong point

- Actually, you have built the initial setting for the story very well, with two highlights: incest and NTR. From there, it creates a complex but equally engaging story when each characters carries out their own intentions and lead to the next episodes.

- The art work in your game is very good. It looks like you spent a lot of time doing it.

Finally, there are comments based on my personal opinion (you can consider to see which one is right for your game)

- First, you should build multiple routes for the game based on the situation you originally built. For example, just want the incest and bear the NTR, or reclaim the girlfriend and ignore the incest or even have the incest and get the girlfriend back. This can make the game more selective and worth replaying over and over again (although I know it will make your job harder and harder)

- The second is that you should focus deeply on describing professor Morfeo corrupted Valentina. I know you want to build the NTR route like secret NTR, but that wastes a lot of content. Instead, you can let the character relive to recount the process of alienation after everything is over. It's like flipping your bleach cards after the game is over.

- Next, based on the first point, I think you should develop a story about Daniel and Professor Morfeo fighting each other for Valentina. It could be plans to harm the professor such as sneaking around, suing him or trying to BDSM, mind break Valentina to get her back to the MC. This will make players become more interested and feel active in a visual novel game – something that just few games can do.

Finally, I think you should add content like anal, piercing or even tattoos. These both help to better portray Valentina's corruption, and help the game reach more players.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

WitD25

As the gamer who experience your game, I think this game is very interesting and promising when you make a complicated situation with many characters who have their own purposes. And in the future, I hope that you can make Valentina become more corrupted with something like piercing, tattoo or anal but she can turn back to be protagonist's girlfriend after that. :giggle: And one more thing is improving your dialogue pls. It's a little weird and hard to understand it.