Seeking School setting-dating sim with traps?

pantypriv

Oct 9, 2021
Hi!
Apologies if this has been asked before somehow or there is a good tool that lets me browse tags simultaneously, but I'd still like some recommendations, if possible, and you don't get that from browsing tags alone :)

So basically, I'm looking for games with a school/college, which has dating sim mechanics and with characters that could be considered a trap; as in it might look/appear to be a female character, but IRL is a trap. Though not looking for a game with traps only, more of a dating sim with several girls, but with a trap or two thrown in for surprise :p

Hopefully there are games like this which has a....hmm...western art style? Can't really get my head around the "Japanese" art styles, just not my cup of tea.

Thanks!

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
To search for multiple tags use latest updates. You might want to check out Apartment #69, it isn't abandoned (the dev was just adding a bit to their other game) and Nea is super cute. It is...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Lolis are optional, the main character looking like Captain America not.

Edit - Although she's not really a trap being transexual?

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: pantypriv and Lerd0

pantypriv

Oct 9, 2021
Thanks, I know about Apartment #69, sadly abandoned, but I'll check out your links.

Edit - Although she's not really a trap being transexual?
Yes, perhaps, but what I am looking for is games where there are characters, "in the mix" so to say, that might appear female, but at some point turns out to be, well transsexual, but isn't open about it (until you get to know them).

Reactions: TheBlueKnight