Identify School setting with twins and rape fantasy

jtw

Aug 5, 2018
Hi,
I'm trying to find a game I was playing a while back, but can't seem to find again.
Here is what I remember:
  • At least part of the game took part in a school, though I don't remember if the MC was teacher or student.
  • There were two students who were twins, one of which was kind of into rape fantasy, which I think resulted in some bad mixup with her sister.
  • The twins might have been red-haired.
  • The twins were only part of the whole content, but can't really remember details of the rest.
  • I think it was a Renpy game, definitely western.
I hope someone has an idea, because I'm already searching for 2 days to no avail...

Ronri

Sep 4, 2021
Hi,
I'm trying to find a game I was playing a while back, but can't seem to find again.
Here is what I remember:
  • At least part of the game took part in a school, though I don't remember if the MC was teacher or student.
  • There were two students who were twins, one of which was kind of into rape fantasy, which I think resulted in some bad mixup with her sister.
  • The twins might have been red-haired.
  • The twins were only part of the whole content, but can't really remember details of the rest.
  • I think it was a Renpy game, definitely western.
I hope someone has an idea, because I'm already searching for 2 days to no avail...
The Headmaster?