RPGM Abandoned School Tales: Summer Days [v0.3 Beta] [Arinori]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
YDbeOGu.png

Overview:
The protagonist of this game moves back to his old home to start a new life. A series of unfortunate events on his first days
of school get him into deep trouble. As if that wasn’t enough, the young man gets involved into the business of shady people. On his path of reaching his life goals our hero finds himself in absurd funny situations, dangerous scenarios and erotic moments with hot babes!​

Thread Updated: 2022-06-23
Release Date: 2022-06-06
Developer: Arinori - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3 Beta
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

9remc5z.png UmrjvN7.png sFBu4jq.png PFcUpML.jpg EjFRm3z.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Luis Nope

Jun 25, 2018
Art looks good, hope to have animations on the future... you know... for reasons

God_Batman

Feb 8, 2018
I like when people badd his own touch of drawing trying to make different models.
I will sure add this one on the list of waiting to play

AmonRa23

Apr 18, 2018
Sadly can't save because escape button not work, after first talk with mother arrows and mouse also stop working, happens every single time after restarting game

Reactions: Eddyp4

Ðub

Mar 8, 2019
cant play with expanded screen, happens with any1 else?

View attachment 707960
Sadly this happens sometimes with some not compatible gpu (happened with mine, and fix it easily)
this is a plugin fault, go to www\js\plugins.js and first make a copy of it, rename it to plugins.bak or leave it with the name of plugins - copy.js, this will be a backup if you mess up, or something goes wrong.
then search for this line

Code:
Line 86 = {"name":"Aries001_AnimationScreenEffects","status":true,"description":"Additional screen effects in RPG Maker MV.","parameters":{"Screen Shakes":"","Shake Type":"Vertical","Sound Effect File Names":"","Shake SE":"SSFX_Shake","Blur SE":"SSFX_Blur","ZoomBlur SE":"SSFX_ZoomBlur","Glow SE":"SSFX_Glow","Wave SE":"SSFX_Wave","Distort SE":"SSFX_Distort","Options":"","Allow Options":"true","Options Text Effect Playback":"Screen Effects","Options Text Effect Power":"Screen Effect Power","Default Option":"true","Default Power":"100"}},
change the "status":true, to "status":false, like this:

Code:
Line 86 = {"name":"Aries001_AnimationScreenEffects","status":false,"description":"Additional screen effects in RPG Maker MV.","parameters":{"Screen Shakes":"","Shake Type":"Vertical","Sound Effect File Names":"","Shake SE":"SSFX_Shake","Blur SE":"SSFX_Blur","ZoomBlur SE":"SSFX_ZoomBlur","Glow SE":"SSFX_Glow","Wave SE":"SSFX_Wave","Distort SE":"SSFX_Distort","Options":"","Allow Options":"true","Options Text Effect Playback":"Screen Effects","Options Text Effect Power":"Screen Effect Power","Default Option":"true","Default Power":"100"}},
Don't capitalize the F or you mess the file.

That should do the trick. But if you receive an error for "MOG_Pixifilter" or "MOG_WheaterEX" find these 2 lines

Code:
Line 89 = {"name":"MOG_PixiFilters","status":true,"description":"(v1.5) Ativa alguns filtros gr??ficos padr??es do Rpg Maker MV.","parameters":{}},
Line 93 = {"name":"MOG_Weather_EX","status":true,"description":"(v3.2 *) Adiciona novos efeitos de climas.","parameters":{"Battle Weather":"true"}},
do the same thing, change them to:

Code:
Line 89 = {"name":"MOG_PixiFilters","status":false,"description":"(v1.5) Ativa alguns filtros gr??ficos padr??es do Rpg Maker MV.","parameters":{}},
Line 93 = {"name":"MOG_Weather_EX","status":false,"description":"(v3.2 *) Adiciona novos efeitos de climas.","parameters":{"Battle Weather":"true"}},
and you'll be able to play.
I had problems with the "pixifilter" and "wheater" after loading a save, that's why i left that solution too.
Hope it helps, if anything, remember you can restore the file "plugins.js" if you make a backup of it. But, as long as i know, there should be no problem if you've done this correctly.

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Sadly this happens sometimes with some not compatible gpu (happened with mine, and fix it easily)
this is a plugin fault, go to www\js\plugins.js and first make a copy of it, rename it to plugins.bak or leave it with the name of plugins - copy.js, this will be a backup if you mess up, or something goes wrong.
then search for this line

Code:
Line 86 = {"name":"Aries001_AnimationScreenEffects","status":true,"description":"Additional screen effects in RPG Maker MV.","parameters":{"Screen Shakes":"","Shake Type":"Vertical","Sound Effect File Names":"","Shake SE":"SSFX_Shake","Blur SE":"SSFX_Blur","ZoomBlur SE":"SSFX_ZoomBlur","Glow SE":"SSFX_Glow","Wave SE":"SSFX_Wave","Distort SE":"SSFX_Distort","Options":"","Allow Options":"true","Options Text Effect Playback":"Screen Effects","Options Text Effect Power":"Screen Effect Power","Default Option":"true","Default Power":"100"}},
change the "status":true, to "status":false, like this:

Code:
Line 86 = {"name":"Aries001_AnimationScreenEffects","status":false,"description":"Additional screen effects in RPG Maker MV.","parameters":{"Screen Shakes":"","Shake Type":"Vertical","Sound Effect File Names":"","Shake SE":"SSFX_Shake","Blur SE":"SSFX_Blur","ZoomBlur SE":"SSFX_ZoomBlur","Glow SE":"SSFX_Glow","Wave SE":"SSFX_Wave","Distort SE":"SSFX_Distort","Options":"","Allow Options":"true","Options Text Effect Playback":"Screen Effects","Options Text Effect Power":"Screen Effect Power","Default Option":"true","Default Power":"100"}},
Don't capitalize the F or you mess the file.

That should do the trick. But if you receive an error for "MOG_Pixifilter" or "MOG_WheaterEX" find these 2 lines

Code:
Line 89 = {"name":"MOG_PixiFilters","status":true,"description":"(v1.5) Ativa alguns filtros gr??ficos padr??es do Rpg Maker MV.","parameters":{}},
Line 93 = {"name":"MOG_Weather_EX","status":true,"description":"(v3.2 *) Adiciona novos efeitos de climas.","parameters":{"Battle Weather":"true"}},
do the same thing, change them to:

Code:
Line 89 = {"name":"MOG_PixiFilters","status":false,"description":"(v1.5) Ativa alguns filtros gr??ficos padr??es do Rpg Maker MV.","parameters":{}},
Line 93 = {"name":"MOG_Weather_EX","status":false,"description":"(v3.2 *) Adiciona novos efeitos de climas.","parameters":{"Battle Weather":"true"}},
and you'll be able to play.
I had problems with the "pixifilter" and "wheater" after loading a save, that's why i left that solution too.
Hope it helps, if anything, remember you can restore the file "plugins.js" if you make a backup of it. But, as long as i know, there should be no problem if you've done this correctly.
thanks bro it fixed the problem :).. did not receive the pixifilter error.. thank you :)

Reactions: Weteran3D
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote