School themed Dating Sim

Tams-Senpai

Phantasmagoria of Lucid Insanity
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 24, 2017
Introduction

Hi guys,

I've been a fan of F95zone and have been downloading good games recently.
But I've noticed that there are few RPGM games that are really fun to play and worth to play as well, thus this generates hate to the said software as there are a little to few titles that is worth the time.

I'm currently developing a game that might be interesting on some of our audience, it might require alot of effort to build but I'm planning to create it via RPGM to save the complicated stuff as I'm really not good with codes.

I also have a graphics designer who makes the art for me on a fixed payment basis, so that pushed me to work on this game.

What inspired me..
I remember playing a game called TrueLove 95' which is a visual novel.

Game

The game is a school themed dating sim where the character is required to set "flags" to get the girl.

Character buildup is also required as this will include stats such as Intelligence, Looks, Strength and Charisma.

There will be 5 girls in the initial part of the game and you would need to raise your stats to get their attention and date them to win their heart.

It would be adult themed as there will be sexual scenes and might as well include cheating (non-NTRs and no NTRs in the future).

Sample Character:

Interested?

If there would be several people interested I would try to finish and upload the game here.
But take note that I'm a one man team who is developing this software with a full time job.
One of the reason why I took RPGM software as I'm not good with codes.

I might accept some team members soon who are deeply interested in this type of game and genre. :)

Tags:
Male Protagonist, Cheating, Busty Characters

Reactions: N7 and brynhildr

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
You say you are a fan so you should know what is good and what is bad in games and JRPG.
If you can build it to play like Roundscap o My Girlfriends Amnesia then i may check it out.
The art you showed looks good and plot seems decent.
I would suggest not making all girls big breasted since some like smaller ones.
Do not make it too grindy and make sure not to make it into a walking sim.
I may suggest since it is your first game to go smaller and don't make it super long but i could be wrong on this since it is just my opinion.
Good luck with it!

Reactions: Tams-Senpai

DandyBoyOni

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2018
I agree. You should make the girls different enough from each other so that there is variety in the game. I also would advice you to cut some of the girls off if this is your first time developing the game for it's quite difficult to have 5 interesting characters that differ from each other! That also helps writing because you have less branches to design.

Anyway the art looks promising, I wish your project all the best and look forward seeing it finished! :)

GuyFreely

May 2, 2018
If you want to put stat grind in your game, please don't make it boring. If you want to have scenes for increasing stats (like going to the gym) try to add variations. So maybe there are some ladies working out there with you, add a few different versions of this gym scene. You can even add events to the gym scene, maybe you run into someone and have a conversation. If you think this is too much work, please make the stat grind as quick as possible. By that I mean, I click to increase a stat I get like one screen of doing the stat increase, then it moves on. What you don't want to do is make the player go through the same short scene over and over again. Even games where you have sex to increase a stat (like a relationship bump) get boring after you've seen the same sex scene five times.

Tams-Senpai

Phantasmagoria of Lucid Insanity
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 24, 2017
You say you are a fan so you should know what is good and what is bad in games and JRPG.
If you can build it to play like Roundscap o My Girlfriends Amnesia then i may check it out.
The art you showed looks good and plot seems decent.
Do not make it too grindy and make sure not to make it into a walking sim.
I may suggest since it is your first game to go smaller and don't make it super long but i could be wrong on this since it is just my opinion.
Good luck with it!
Thanks Cat, I thought someone was going to say "generic" but thanks for the positive feedback.

- I've been thorn if I should make it a RENPY or an RPGM.

- I'll take note of this and will start re-working it as it might get boring along the way if it's too grindy. I understand this as there are "stats" involved, I'm thinking of eliminating and replacing it with something more interesting.

- For the sizes, to be honest I've started with busty girls and only the green one has a normal size. So, I might re-work the characters to suite the taste of the public.

I agree. You should make the girls different enough from each other so that there is variety in the game. I also would advice you to cut some of the girls off if this is your first time developing the game for it's quite difficult to have 5 interesting characters that differ from each other! That also helps writing because you have less branches to design.

Anyway the art looks promising, I wish your project all the best and look forward seeing it finished! :)
- You've got a point and I will take that consideration so I can focus, maybe I'll start with three girls first so that they can have a concentrated "path".

If you want to put stat grind in your game, please don't make it boring. If you want to have scenes for increasing stats (like going to the gym) try to add variations. So maybe there are some ladies working out there with you, add a few different versions of this gym scene. You can even add events to the gym scene, maybe you run into someone and have a conversation. If you think this is too much work, please make the stat grind as quick as possible. By that I mean, I click to increase a stat I get like one screen of doing the stat increase, then it moves on. What you don't want to do is make the player go through the same short scene over and over again. Even games where you have sex to increase a stat (like a relationship bump) get boring after you've seen the same sex scene five times.
- Yes, I've played some of the games like that and I'm trying to avoid it. It becomes tasteless when you've been grinding along wasting 5-15 mins of the time. Right now I'm trying to take a time off (vacation leave to work on this game) to re-work the game that would be less grindy.

Anyway, here are my female protagonists.

sdfgjhdfszbg

May 7, 2017
Liking those sketches of the protagonists. Personally, i like sandbox games in wich you can custom their outfits or they get lewder the more " corrupt" the female characters become. Having a store where you can also buy outfits. Characters having variable backstorys, going from the generics, to the dark ones.

White_Eros

Jul 25, 2018
Liking those sketches of the protagonists. Personally, i like sandbox games in wich you can custom their outfits or they get lewder the more " corrupt" the female characters become. Having a store where you can also buy outfits. Characters having variable backstorys, going from the generics, to the dark ones.
I totally agree with him, as for the game you pretend to use what version? mv? because i'm a student of programming so maybe, i can study the programming language of the rpg maker version and help with this coding part, and for payment i'll not charging nothing, just want to help with a game that i've been looking for a long time