VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - School Transformation [v0.22] [Jirina Fireheart]

1. 4.00 star(s)

LaraWolfe

As it currently stands v0.22 there isn't a whole lot of content if just playing right through for your first time. However, there are quite a few choices to be made for different things, such as relationships, pregnancy risk, choosing to have sex or not, ect.

So far it has a decent story, not mind blowing, but well worth the read. The characters all feel as if they have their own personality to them. There are some choices that feel like they have weight to them and will seriously effect things further down the line.

This is a good transformation and fish out of water story so far, right now I would say it's in the introduction and world building phase. Think of it as the first couple of chapters in a book. Setting up for the long story ahead. A straight playthrough right now is roughly about two hours of content. If you are taking your time.

The only real negative I have to say is the game could use an editor, I think the story is decently written, just to fix some mixed up names (i.e. Sarah being called Sandra one time), grammar, some word mishaps ("pleasure" instead of "favor" or "secure" instead of "make sure".) small things like that.

But I do have high hopes for this game, I plan on following it and seeing where it goes with each update. 4/5 stars.