RPGM - Completed - Schoolgirls Nanami & Marina: ~Sexual Part Time Jobs~ [Final] [Dieselmine]

1. 2.00 star(s)

KodokuAi

Reviewing info: How I rate/review and other info is HERE . W.I.P This sentence will not be included if review format is finalized and blog updated.
    Review layout: Lazy/minimal format (others)
    Review type: Game
    Review format: Lewds
    PROs
    ✅ Has voice acting
    ✅ CGi is okay
    ✅ Scene variety is okay
    CONs
    ❌ Scenes themselves are way too fast paced and half assed (a.k.a low quality)
    ❌ Characters feel dead and pointless
    ❌ As far ask RPM scene hunters it’s pretty dull
    ❌ “corruption” route is trash
    ❌ Way too repetitive and nothing unique to it
    ❌ “stat” screen is trash
    Comments
    Not much to add, very half assed dieselmine game with subpar scenes and world. I would recommend to avoid this game and try something else. As I personally felt it didn’t offer much whenever to normal game experience or hentai experience...
    Total Score: 5/10
    Game status:
    ✅ Finished
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Laire-

Sex scenes are nice written, firsts scenes gives hints on what's gonna happen on next and with each scene it gets more dirtier and dirtier. Brown haired one is very pleasing to hear especially in massage job and sudden root with a teacher are cute and sweet. But I can't say that for blondy one her scenes are still hot and nice to read, but she doesn't have a charm like first one girl. So if instead blonde i would've given more scenes with Brown haired one and her great VA then I would add one more star
  3. 5.00 star(s)

LordCorwin

Writing: 8/10
    Imagery: 9/10
    Gameplay: 8/10
    Kinks: 8/10
    Overall: 9/10

Let's save our friend from suspicious debts, by selling our bodies to suspicious men.

Two girls, with very different values (or not), come together to help save a mutual friend from growing debts. They take on respective jobs, each kind of job better suit to their personalities. For example the gal girl can be a model, while the class perfect can be a secretary for a CEO. All jobs start out innocuous enough, but will quickly become more and more perverse. All with their unique kinks and some with unique uniforms.

Each girl also has a side story of sorts as well, the class perfect sleeps around with a teacher she has feelings for and the gal girl helps a kohai lose his virginity and make him a man. The teacher one is more fleshed out, but both are nice.

Working jobs earns you cash, which you must earn enough by the end of the debt period to avoid a bad end.

Speaking of which, if you chase after the friend with the debt into finding out how exactly she got into it, you'll find both girls hypnotized and sucking cult dick. So if you want a fast way into turning both girls into cum dumps, look no further.

And on top of it all, walking around the maps you'll find some NPCs will have amusing dialogue or will straight up molest the girls. One even can rail both girls with no resistance, which was a bit odd, but fun non the less.

Overall I'd give this a big thumbs up, it had some of my big kinks available, it didn't make it too hard to earn the cash needed to save the friend, and by the end of it both girls can continue their lives as normal even after sucking all that dick. Cool.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

dreminh

This is a fine game, fine art , fine voice actress, and setting , still this is a very small game , pretty short and more like a visual novel than a RPGM , it is on the point of "job hunting" but on way smaller scale , the story if meh .
    Over all just a decent fine game, that all, it quite the shame that the dev and the artist could not push this game a little further .
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Icrz

Played on version Final

So before I write my review I should probably explain how the game works. So each part-time job has a drawn scene, these scenes have variations depending on your progress. Each character has 6 jobs they can perform, so that makes it 12 scenes with different variations depending on your progress, there are a few side routes as well which I believe adds 2 more scenes.

Recommendation Level: If you've never played a nukige before.

+ Polished
    + Artwork is good
    + Immersive

- Repetitive
    - Standard Tropes
    - Vague Corruption Route

Comment: While there is nothing new or groundbreaking with this game, the content that it has is actually fine. Unfortunately that is what makes this game fall short, you already know what you're getting and it is the Standard Japanese Nukige. They try to cover many bases which stretches the content thin and pretty soulless.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

Zorkman

This is a lot closer to a visual novel than a game. You (the player) don't really make choices beyond "which content do you want to see next?" The scenes themselves are pretty good - the game is well-translated, so nothing will break your immersion. It gets pretty grindy toward the end, and reaches a somewhat abrupt conclusion whether you're ready or not. It is ultimately fine, but nothing special.

The costume system is a major missed opportunity. Jobs unlock different costumes, but none come with any extra content beyond an NPC telling you you're wearing the wrong costume to view the next scene. It's a minor annoyance to have to leave, change, and return, but since costumes are only ever a minor annoyance and never add anything, it's a big disappointment.

The game ends abruptly with no warning. It probably has different endings, but it seems you have to replay the whole game to see them. Since there's no real replayability in any of the scenes, I can't imagine playing the game all the way through again to find them. Nor does the game warn you (like many games do) if a scene you're about to view will affect the ending.

At a certain point the game becomes a bit of a grind to see the next scene. You go through the same (short) cycle of leaving class, going to town, going back to the building, then going home, where the only thing to do is go to bed. Sometimes you have to replay a scene before you can move on to the next one, and there doesn't seem to be any reason for it. This is also frustrating when you realize there's an actual time-limit on the game, so each scene you're forced to re-watch keeps you from seeing some other content.

All-in-all, nothing makes it particularly bad or particularly good. It's neither a complete waste of time nor anything special.
  7. 3.00 star(s)

Axelshadow

As H game goes, it's alright. Nothing special, really. Your bog-standard classic high school girls getting corrupted by their part-time job, with sprinkles of vanilla, asshole friend, and occult stuff. Of course, the GIMMICK of the game is that there are two heroines instead of one, and you can change between them to experience their side of corruption. The system is alright, but not game-changing. Unfortunately, the game can be a bit grindy and quite repetitive in some aspects.

Overall, it's alright. Nothing special.

Positive:
    -There's two of them.
    -Vanilla options.
    -Pretty good arts.

Negative:
    -Grindy.
    -Repetitive.
    -The sex scenes are meh.
    -Pretty lacking in scenes involving two of them. (There's a few, but not enough to be note worthy)
    -The Ending.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

toarupettanko

The game is alright, overall a bit grindy but I appreciate that it doesn't just jump straight to degeneracy from the get-go. If you're looking for a progressive corruption game this one is pretty good. The translation isn't unreadable either, so overall decent.

This game isn't going to blow you away but its solid for what it is. Don't expect a bunch of vanilla though, it obviously is not that.
  9. 2.00 star(s)

fantasmic

Playtime: 3-4 hr
    Overall: Your enjoyment of this game will likely be based on your enjoyment of these kinds of games since it doesn't really diverge from the standard. I was ready to give it a 3 right up until the ending(s). To me, this game feels like a product as opposed to something which actual passion went into.

+ The debt is 500,000Y (about $5000) which is a fairly realistic amount. The protagonists are helping their friend out, so they're not even actually liable for it. That's a nice deviation from the standard decidedly-illegal inherited debt.
    - They talk about the debt being "beyond the reach of the law," but aren't situations like these exactly what the laws are for? Even if the laws don't render it fully illegal, they should at least be able to put the brakes on the $1000/week payment plan.
    - As is usually the case in games like these, the girl will give a titjob and say lines like "it's my first time feeling like this... it's not like I hated" even though she's been giving titjobs every day for the past week on a separate questline and has been enjoying them. Or she might read an erotic novel and go "what am I feeling?" even though she's been banging her teacher every day for the past week.
    - Boss says he'll give Nanami a bonus for being extra pervy but he doesn't.
    - There's a rape event just... on the street. The game tricks you into it with a point-of-interest sparkle, and doesn't even have the decency to change the CG based on what outfit the girl is wearing.
    - Speaking of the outfits, they're handled poorly here. You need to manually change clothes at a phonebooth or toilet before staring most jobs, and even if you're walking around butt naked no one directly comments on it and it doesn't change any CGs.
    + You can beat the game without having sex or being slutty, though I doubt it matters
    + Each girl has a quest where she gets a boyfriend, which is a more wholesome (and often absent) way to defloration over the punters or raped-at-work that games like this usually default to.
    - The endings are trash and are what really drag this down to 2 stars for me. These aren't even really spoilers since the game apparently doesn't care what you did in it or even what it did in it. Let's consider the bad ending you get from not earning enough money. There's some nonsense about insurmountable debt and the girls drop out of school and lose their homes(?) and can't ask their parents for help(??) and spend the rest of their days as pregnant whores. Except... It's. Not. Their. Debt. It's Mobby's debt! It would make sense if she dropped out and N&M went back to being regular schoolgirls except maybe a little sadder than before. Okay, so that's trash, what about the other ending I got? In my actual playthrough Marina only did titjobs, exhibition, and half of the boyfriend quest. Still a virgin. Nanami's getting down and dirty with her teacher-boyfriend, but other than that only gets groped a bit by her business boss. I did stage one of all the jobs (gimme those outfits), so something relatively wholesome should be coming my way. Unfortunately not. The ending starts and they're both turbo-sluts all of a sudden. And already pregnant (Nanami's a virgin!). And on their way to an orgy. Just because. I was expecting ending variations based on how slutty the girls got and which quests you finished, but instead the devs phoned it in with this one-size-fits-none ending. It's possible the ending is based solely on their lust levels and I would get a different one if kept the girls at 2 lust each, but that's a lazy way to do it and I don't care enough to find out.