ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Uploader
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
schoollife.PNG

About this game:
Schoollife is similar to Hentai High School but it's more in depth than HHS. You can be a teacher, student or director at the school you've created. You can micro manage the classes, decide what type of sexualities or relationships to be include in the school and more.

Game Info:
Updated: 11/10/2017
Genre: Not available at the moment
Censorship: No
Version: 0.4 fix 6
Developer / Publisher:
Platform: Windows
Language: English, Russian

Image file(0.4)!
Thanks to @zoomg for the links!!
| | | | |

Instructions:
1- Download the Game Files and the QSP file of your choice.
2- Extract both files to the same folder.
3- Click on "schoollife.qsp" to start playing in Russian.
4- Click on "schoollife04fix6en.qsp" to start playing in English.

- Traditional correction of spelling from the user Salamander
- Complicated cooking. Optional, is included in the settings. The game has 17 recipes, at first only a few are opened, the rest can be learned by reading a cookbook from the library. From the user with the nickname Vironio
- Added supermarket. There you can buy both ingredients for dishes, and standard items. From the user with the nickname Vironio
- Completely remade the daily schedule of characters. From the user with the nickname Vironio
- Fix tons of bugs together))
- Slightly changed the design of the chat. From the user with the nickname Vironio
- In the main menu there is added an item with various additions for the SB
- Added a new setting that allows you to disable the loss of y in case of non-payment of communal and deaths.
- The mechanics of lessons (purely technically) has been changed, and fast mixing on them. Now, after clicking "In class" the player will immediately fall for the lesson,
Without visiting the classroom - Added unique actions for unoccupied characters in the location of the beach
- Added unique actions for unoccupied characters in the location of the cinema
- Added unique actions for unoccupied characters in the park location
- Added unique actions for unoccupied characters in the location of the bank
- Added unique actions for unoccupied characters in the location library
- Added unique actions for the characters in the unoccupied locations Hospital
- Added unique activities for unemployed characters in the lo ation hot springs
- Added unique actions for the characters in the unoccupied locations Temple
- Added unique activities for unemployed characters in the location Club
- Added unique activities for
idle characters in the location Striptease - Added unique activities for unemployed characters in the location Oasis
- Added unique activities for unemployed characters in the location Supermarket
- Remade autosave system
- Added a system of plug versions
- Implemented achivok system and the first 15 test achievements
- Added a new section in the dialogue - locating action
- action for the location "Yard" - concluded the sports betting instead to swing on a swing
- action for locations "Yard", "Park" - Send for a beer
- action to locations "Club" - danced together
- for locations Actions "Beach" - Rip off the top of the swimsuit,
Swim together - Actions for the locations "Library", "City Library" - Read Together, Make a homework together
- New part-time from the user with the SauzReg nickname - the fashion model.
- Event in the class B, from the user with the nickname K14M
- Extensive event in the club
- Mode included in the options that allows you to see the changes in the parameters of the GG
- Added saturation information message wherever the GG is eaten well
- Changed the probability and system of falling of some events
- Added mode "I'm in a hurry," forbidding the NPS to contact the character to start the dialogue.
In order not to interfere when you are in a hurry to the classroom or somewhere else - slightly extended the event with the game with a classmate in the CS on the same server
- Gossip is recycled. Now this is really gossip from which something can be learned.
- In some places the code is shortened and optimized
1. We live until the evening, we do our business, we are saved before going to bed.
2. We leave the game.
3. We put the new version.
4. Load saves, go to bed.
5. We are glad that everything works correctly.
6. Do not forget that periodically it is worth making backup copies of the saveings

Downloads:
- - - - - - - - -

Thanks @zoomg for the 0.4.1 links

Uploader Note: we haven't got the Image Files for the 0.4.1 update so please use the image file provided in the 0.4 link and overwrite the qsp file with the one provided above

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
How do you play as a teacher or director? Once the game starts, I can click the Management School item to change which student I am, but teachers and the director aren't in the list.

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
I get punished by the director more days than not. Anyone know why? I attend both classes, go to the club activity, and then go to work. Still get a note about not attending something. Where the hell am I supposed to be?

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
I've used the save editor before, but I can't get ANDROID_MSG to actually save the value. I can save MMONEY, which doesn't seem to do anything, but if I change ANDROID_MSG and then load the save again, it has reverted to the previous number. Any thoughts?

Sep 8, 2016
I've used the save editor before, but I can't get ANDROID_MSG to actually save the value. I can save MMONEY, which doesn't seem to do anything, but if I change ANDROID_MSG and then load the save again, it has reverted to the previous number. Any thoughts?
My bad you need to edit People 2_38

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
And I just got expelled from school despite attending class every single day. I can't tell if this game is buggy as hell or if the translation is causing me to not do something that should be obvious.

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Uploader
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I lied, I thought you could play as a teacher or director since you can customize the parameters for the character. I apologize. I'll come up with a new description tomorrow

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Staff member
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I lied, I thought you could play as a teacher or director since you can customize the parameters for the character. I apologize. I'll come up with a new description tomorrow
Damn it drew after I posted that cute pic you shoot me like that... feels bad man :( obviously joking still love you ^_^

Sep 14, 2016
Can someone explain how to cheat the money values with QSPSaveEditor 0.3? I try to edit 2_38 from 500 to 999999999, but nothing happens in the game :(

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Can someone explain how to cheat the money values with QSPSaveEditor 0.3? I try to edit 2_38 from 500 to 999999999, but nothing happens in the game :(
Did you save it using the qspsaveeditor and then reload the save in the editor to double check?

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
You're probably editing the wrong value. The value you need probably isn't 2_38. Each of the *_38 values is a different character's money and is going to be different depending on which character you are playing as. Search for however much money your character actually has (sounds like 525) and edit the *_38 that you see with that value. Mine is 40_38, for example.

For others, be sure you're using QSP Save Editor 0.3. I was using 0.1.1 and it wasn't saving the value. 0.3 saves fine.

meh65

Aug 8, 2016
I am trying to like this game...but the translation is too wonky to really get the hang of it.

Side note: i would compare this game to AA or ashford academy more than HHS.

wep

The Autistic Staff
Staff member
Aug 16, 2016
You can play like a girl or a male.
Not so sure if you can play like a sub. I think so.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote