QSP Abandoned Schoollife [v0.4.4 fix5] [Samantha & Ps1x]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
A guy @tfgamessite translated the latest version, you can check there for the link, I'm too lazy to ask for his permission to repost it.
Would be cool if you at least could provide a link to the info. I didn't find anything.

Edit: Got it already, .qsp files only...
Older version of Schoollife, e.g. for updating:
School life .qsp, version 0.3.9 (Rus) Fix №3:
Machine translation .qsp v0.3.9 (Eng) Fix №3:

There is already a version 0.3.9 №5 ready.
School life .qsp, version 0.3.9 (Rus) Fix №5: or
Machine translation .qsp v0.3.9 (Eng) Fix №5:

... for the basic game files, see post for the links.

Edit2: There is an editor to add content. Maybe this is interesting to some:
'found an editor for schoollife, you can make characters and even full schools to import to the game. I have figured out how to import single characters but not a mass import yet.
Anyway here the link:

And the thread: ' [need to register there to visit.]

All hail and credits to those awesome folks at tfgamessite! :)

Edit3: Edited to clarify downloads are .qsp files, plus link to post with basic game.

Last edited:

kodial79

Aug 5, 2016
Older version of Schoollife, e.g. for updating:
School life version 0.3.9 (Rus) Fix №3:
Machine translation v0.3.9 (Eng) Fix №3:

There is already a version 0.3.9 №5 ready.
School life version 0.3.9 (Rus) Fix №5: or
Machine translation v0.3.9 (Eng) Fix №5:
These are the QSP files only.
I guess I just need to download v0.3.9 (Eng) Fix №5 and I add it to the main folder of version 0.3.7, and it will work?
No new images added to the game at all?

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
These are the QSP files only. I guess I just need to download v0.3.9 (Eng) Fix №5 and I add it to the main folder of version 0.3.7, and it will work?
No new images added to the game at all?
No. You need to download the complete game if you don't have already, see post for the links. Then you update with the latest .qsp files (the fixes) to be up to date. The .qsps are basically the game 'internals', you still need the content files.

So grab life0.3.9.rar (ca. 800 mbs) first, apply Fix №5 (either russian or translated .qsp, both ca. 17 mbs) - and you're go. Hope it's correct, or Ace will shoop da woop me to the ground... :D

Ty for pointing it out @kodial79, I'll try to clarify in my post.

Last edited:

NUNCIO

Aug 11, 2016
I downloaded the files from the first post, but when i tried to lunch the game, i'm get this error. Need help please.

zoomg

Modder
Nov 22, 2016
3.10 fix 5
image pack
en qsp

changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: mineiros123

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Updated OP! Couldn't pin down date of upload for 3.10 but did see something referring to 2 dates in March 2017.

zoomg

Modder
Nov 22, 2016

Tool for easier generation of schools. Copy to game folder, start the qsp dbeditoren.

Reactions: Mantis Toboggan
Aug 5, 2016

Tool for easier generation of schools. Copy to game folder, start the qsp dbeditoren.
Thanks this is a lot easier quick question tho is there anyway to make an all girls school without manually editing all the boys out, kind of want a single male student accidentally getting transfered to a rich all girls school situation.

Reactions: jason95821

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
Thanks this is a lot easier quick question tho is there anyway to make an all girls school without manually editing all the boys out, kind of want a single male student accidentally getting transfered to a rich all girls school situation.
only way i know is to use the accident button to randomly fill out each char page
but there crappy miss match and wind up having to change stuff manually

zoomg

Modder
Nov 22, 2016
You can easliy do that with this generator. Use the pink button 'generator schools'. Set up everyone as [auto generation] and then you have all sorts of option to affect all auto generated characters

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes