QSP Abandoned Schoollife [v0.4.4 fix5] [Samantha & Ps1x]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

imetus

Aug 29, 2017
Just talk to them and say hi.. it only gets you 1 points but eventually as you build your your stats and everyone develops their interests (reading) you will be able to chat like civilized people.

Reactions: IcyBeast06

PocketChange

Nov 2, 2017
How does the new Authority mechanic work? I've tried fiddling around with the parameters and can't figure out how to trigger PC initiative or NPC initiative.

Reactions: jason95821

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
Hmmm, for some reason it says my yadi.sk limit is reached even though I did not download via it since at least a month.

Any chance of uploading it to mega or nopy?
there way of forcing you to make an acct to by pass it by adding it to your yandex

imetus

Aug 29, 2017
Any good mods available? I remember there was a cheat mod... nevermind it is outdated.

Anyone have an english version of the latest generator? ... the old version doesn't match up anymore and the new version is only in russian. Generating characters by hand is... extremely time consuming.

imetus

Aug 29, 2017
What does the fear relationship stat do? Or rather, how do you lower it? Raising it is easy...

another question, it says you need to go to the office for detention but I never manage it, how do you go to detention?

imetus

Aug 29, 2017

I've never noticed but it's quite big unzipped... someone else put it up on MEGA..

Reactions: FHDani

imetus

Aug 29, 2017
Are you using the right version of schoollife? Is your save a schoollife save? IF you accidentally open a save from another qsp game or load the wrong qsp, it won't work.

First open the schoollife.qsp game with the player then ctrl-o to open the save. Remember in order to have control over your saves you need to tell uncle developer in chat.

Salami120

Aug 27, 2017
hello!
I just downloaded the file and extracted it. then I had 2 new compressed files and even if I extract both of them I don't get the application to run the game. What am I doing wrong?
I can't open the final qsq file. how to open that?

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes