LINK: , (Gallery save included), ,

Description :
Circle

Release date
File format
Supported languages
Genre
File size677.57MB

Even though I should have a boyfriend, I was chosen as a "sex processing clerk"...
Contents
33 base CGs (excluding standing art)
41 or more erotic scenes Exploration-type RPG genres
without combat include

female protagonist's sexual processing, NTR, and pregnant stomachs This is a game version of "Nata Kanojo".For that reason, CG and story are used.In making the game, the main character was changed from the boyfriend Murakami (male) to the heroine Haruka Tachibana (female).It is an RPG featuring the female protagonist.Original CG collection. Unlike RPG Maker MV , the degree of NTR may be a little thin because of the female protagonist.
■ Story
748ccf38b8d29d206febbce6963c2a86.jpg 9e760206421b176b584cb15daa0342e3.jpg
The main character, Haruka Tachibana, was spending happy days with her boyfriend Murakami, starting with her relationship and physical bond
. It's gone...

As I deal with the boys and teachers in my class, my body and feelings gradually change...I wonder if

Haruka Tachibana will end up being impregnated...
■ Game content
f9dec376264078419cd0bdbd6c5b2485.jpg
It's an event search type RPG without combat.You

control the female protagonist and handle the sexual desires of the male students on the map.When you complete the
events of the character with the heart mark and increase the degree of lewdness, the main character with
"..." is added. A scenario character will appear.

As you progress through the scenario, you will participate in a school-led orgy called the "Night School Festival".
■ System
fe22d5ae73c0afa64e93620abde18bae.jpg
There is an erotic status of the main character "Haruka"
Also, by changing the equipment, you can change the standing picture on the status screen. Equipment can be purchased at the purchasing department with E points obtained by sexually processing.
A total of 16 types including the clothes you have in
■ Multiple endings
9e760206421b176b584cb15daa0342e3.jpg
In addition to the main Haruka route, there are all three types of sub-heroines Shimizu route and Chairperson route.
Characters on unselected routes will be impregnated.

Last edited: