Identify Sci-Fi game where you show up to investigate [SOLVED]

BayJay47

Jun 9, 2018
I can't remember the title of this one and recently purchased a new system. The game was sci-fi, I believe with Daz assets and built on Renpy. You were some sort of outside agent, not sure if corporate, police, or military, and you showed up at this station to investigate a murder or disappearance of some sort. You can investigate / form relationships with various crew members, and I believe you can even find some chick who had been swimming or floating around outside the base / station you're in due to some mutation.

I remember liking the game but I forgot to bookmark it, and it doesn't seem to be in any of my backups.

Thanks for for reading, happy new year

Derpyshanks

Jul 14, 2021
I can't remember the title of this one and recently purchased a new system. The game was sci-fi, I believe with Daz assets and built on Renpy. You were some sort of outside agent, not sure if corporate, police, or military, and you showed up at this station to investigate a murder or disappearance of some sort. You can investigate / form relationships with various crew members, and I believe you can even find some chick who had been swimming or floating around outside the base / station you're in due to some mutation.

I remember liking the game but I forgot to bookmark it, and it doesn't seem to be in any of my backups.

Thanks for for reading, happy new year
https://f95zone.to/threads/toro-7-ep-7-tora-productions.111945/

Reactions: BayJay47