Collection Pinup Sciamano240 Collection [2024-07-07] [Sciamano240]

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes
D

Deleted member 2332042

I've already attempted to do the nun one, but there wasn't much I could do with it. It's in the google drive folder as 'Myra Nun'

CornJunket

Aug 14, 2018
I noticed the Artoria one only has fixes for the dark feather boa and not for the white one. Is there any chance you could add those?

Prezcot

Aug 7, 2019
I have been encouraged to leave the hell-hole that is 420chan and come here instead. So here I am.
Anyway, I started making the .xcf for Lara Croft a couple of months ago when it first came out, but I never got around to finishing it. Hopefully I finish it soon.
Bro what the actual fudge...hell hole is an understatement...the shit they were telling you was insanely toxic and completely unnecessary ...anyways just wanted to tell you they don't deserve even an ounce of your time and you are always welcome for your work in this community...

D

Deleted member 2332042

Smeagol, can you make nsfw version of Princess Mandie art, please?
I made it but something seems off about it and I couldn't figure out what. Oh well. I guess that's what separates the real artists from me. I made an .xcf for it, but there aren't many options. Princess Mandie.png
Also
Smeagol if ur up for it could i put in a request as well...?
I don't know if I will end up doing this. I've mostly just done ones where the character is already half-naked, which reduces the amount of work I have to do and also reduces the chance of the final image looking bad. If I did this one it would probably take ages and look awful anyway.

Prezcot

Aug 7, 2019
I made it but something seems off about it and I couldn't figure out what. Oh well. I guess that's what separates the real artists from me. I made an .xcf for it, but there aren't many options. Google Drive View attachment 1090431
Also

I don't know if I will end up doing this. I've mostly just done ones where the character is already half-naked, which reduces the amount of work I have to do and also reduces the chance of the final image looking bad. If I did this one it would probably take ages and look awful anyway.
I looks super amazing dude...maybe it might look a bit better if you made the areola a bit bigger and a little bit more darker....did you try experimenting with it...?

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes