Collection Pinup Sciamano240 Collection [2024-07-07] [Sciamano240]

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes

DarkPulsar

May 5, 2020
Goddammit that red bikini Chloe was a one-off. Fuck's sake

Edit: SIX HUNDRED AND EIGHTY-FOUR VARIANTS between the three main girls but we couldn't get one of Chloe with the top off!?
Chloe is his OC, he's said multiple times that he no longer does nudes of his OC's, it sucks, but it is what it is

upabove

Jul 2, 2020
Wait am i missing something? i never got the red bikini Chloe (full size), was it even released?

Antichikin450

Dec 13, 2020
Here you go, bossman.
(I had to use AI image upscaling to get it to be bigger, so it looks slightly weird. But we don't have the high res one so...)
View attachment 2032165
Oh yeah now I remember why he stopped actually drawing Chloe varients it's because you kept doing these, I can't wait for this edit to end up on rule 34 then the entire thing getting nuked again

Antichikin450

Dec 13, 2020
Well, I'm sorry if I upset anyone with this.
Not really upset or anything, it's just I remembered last time you edited rule34 literally got nuked and wiped, Just didn't want that to happen again. Not saying your edits are bad or anything just whenever Sciamano sees it things just get harder

aqs101

Dec 29, 2019
Not really upset or anything, it's just I remembered last time you edited rule34 literally got nuked and wiped, Just didn't want that to happen again. Not saying your edits are bad or anything just whenever Sciamano sees it things just get harder
I mean, he already decided to cancel making nude versions of Chloe and the rest of OC crew, how worse can it get? He gonna stop making and posting arts of OC characters at all and we'll only be getting monthly packs?

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes