Collection Pinup Sciamano240 Collection [2024-07-07] [Sciamano240]

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
this is exactly what I mean when I say people lost the ability to understand the relation there is to it, let me make it as simple as possible for you:

if someone is performing on street and 200 people and come throw 5$ to that person, does it give any of you the right to demand anything? have you ever done something like this before? if not then do not bother just leave this post and get on with your life.

People these days cannot comprehend the basics of life.

Patreon gives you the option and different tier to create for one thing only, for people to support and offer more than basic 5$ that every pedestrian walks by, and for the Artist to show more special gratitude.

Basically you walk by throw 5$ the performer says thank you, another person walks by throws 50$ in and the performer bows, says thank you, and plays a special note for them.

this is basically glorified street performance that is moved to worldwide web, Artists no longer perform on street, people no longer carry cash around and get to see/hear only specific local Artists.

if you truly believe you have anything different going on then I assume one day in your life you helped someone on street then went back and asked for something in return, or you never done the act, ever.

then again as I said people cannot comprehend this, they complicate these stuff for themselves and others, and it will only gets worse because these days people have lost their sense of social life as it was before, as soon as anything gets a new label they think the whole deal has changed.

and to clarify, Patreon gives you the option to withdraw your subscription with that description just for the same reason as Twitch asks you the very same question, to evaluate their artists for search results and their patterns, try to talk to Patreon support and tell them X Artist lost their quality and you want to force them to improve it because it was not worth your $, see how that goes. and if you are still in doubt that you are doing any sort of transaction and deal in there, do yourself a favor, use their work for yourself see how that goes for you legally, see what kind of License you have to the work you believe you "paid" for, let me know how penalty fee feels like.
Street performers isn't pay walling their performance and within the gray area of copyright infringement.

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes