VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Science Of Lust [Intro] [Tora Productions]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Remplier

Good intro - it definitely has potential. The writing is good and quite funny, and the game has already introduced us to 8 potential girls. I look forward to playing chapter 1! Especially because these guys already have experience with this, and have not failed to deliver. I hope that the transition to Ren'Py is smooth, although I hope the MC will not have to deal with a painful boner during the entire game.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Rafflemo

This is one of the most promising Intros to a game I have ever played. The models are all beautiful and unique, there are neither bugs nor engrish. If this quality can be met for the following episodes, I'm hyped af for updates. I hope the choices will have impact in the future and the diversity in models will carry on (hairy/shaved, chubby/athletic, saggy/big/small/perky tits etc.)
  3. 4.00 star(s)

michel.gellar7

Awesome work!
    Great Art and visual quality even if it looks a little cartoonish, awesome designs and story ;-)
    Being a huge fan of Open-World, it would be a killer game if it takes that turn in the actual game.
    So the most important part, visuals are awesome. It lacks the gameplay, so by having an open-world, more significant choices, this will be a game killer!