[R>Writer] Share Scifi Visual Novel Looking for a Skilled Writer! (Again)

LewdBandit

Jun 28, 2020
Project:
AstroNaughts (Working Title).
Sci-fy NSFW Visual novel

Developers:
- LewdBandit (Project Lead/Lead Artist/Programmer)
- Stolen Storm (Lead Programmer)
- Faraday (Concept Artist/Proofreader/Story Planning)

Looking for:
- Dialogue Writer/ General Writer

Employment Type:
- Revenue Share

Work commitment:
- Part-Time

Preferred method of contact:
- DM on F95
- Discord (Msg me at LewdBandit#7008)

Job Description:
We're looking for a lead writer to assist us. We'd like to fully revamp our script as to make it better and more consumable for our first demo. This project is not making anything yet, so long as you communicate and take part in discussions we don't expect an extreme amount of work, but we do expect what you do to be well written and to follow up on promises since writing is very often the roadblock we've been running into. We are now down two writers because of ghosting, so if you plan on not taking it at least a little serious please don't reach out. We are aiming for extremely high quality, so unique actions don't need to be described since they will often get a unique drawing to go with it. We'd also very much prefer someone with English as a first language.

Here's a very small peek of what we're aiming the game to looks like:

Additional comments:
With the trouble of finding a good writer, the rest of us have been slowly but consistently working on this for months now. If you are a writer who is worried about the artist flaking you you don't need to worry about that here. Part of the reason we wanted to revamp our script is because multiple writers really confused the vision, and we think it's best to start from scratch to stay better organized. Previously I would've tried to find a way to utilize all of the art we've already finished, but we are content redoing things if needed for the sake of the project.

As of right now this is a passion project for all of us, and while we are interested at paid positions in the future, right now there's not a lot of pressure. The game is running in an entirely custom engine, so there's much less limitations to our work, and what we can do. Feel free to DM me with questions or if you'd like to see more of what we currently have planned. I'd rather not spoil too much of the art and story before we

Apologies for the delay, we believe we've found our writer.

Last edited:
Reactions: The Orchid

Daisy Dukes

Apr 11, 2022
This is a really fun project! I am interested in joining as a writer. My writing skills are competent, though I am a novice for projects like these. I've got nothing but free time. (Also a huge alien geek).