VN Ren'Py Scorched Chrome [Development thread]

Krash Dummi

Jul 30, 2023
scch_banner_01.jpg

Introducing Scorched Chrome

Step into the life of Johnny Kwid (renameable MC), a once infamous bank robber turned has-been, as he gets rapidly sucked back into his old life of crime. What starts at as a simple matter of trying to make enough to hide from a city of bangers and crooks out to collect the bounty on his head, turns into a full blown mystery of revenge, rivalry, intrigue and lust as Johnny navigates through the criminal underworld with only his gun (and often his pants around his ankles).

Scorched Chrome is a cyberpunk neo-noir, filled with a pretty large cast of characters, each with their own drive, backstory, and motivations. One moment you'll be in a gunfight with MC and Angel (first character to MC's left above), and the next you'll be reliving MC's past as a corpo soldier fighting for (what he then thought was) the right side of the war. In an expansive city where your decisions matter, what will you choose? Who will you kill? Protect? Most importantly, who will you fuck?

Introducing Me!
Hello! I'm Krash, and I'm the game dev for Scorched Chrome. I started this out for a number of reasons, in summary;
- I want more cyberpunk content. Any cyberpunk content. So I decided to write my own!
- I started learning Daz, and then I started playing around in Daz, and now... well, we're here now.
- I really enjoy storytelling, and I find something really cool about being able to do a kind of "one man band" deal. (But that doesn't mean I'm against working with others. I do have a few team members kind of doing one off things, but am always open to having others come in to help).

I also really wanted to see what I could do on my own. So I started Scorched Chrome to start to get a feel for being a game dev/artist/coder/etc. And I've been having a lot of fun with it! I hope that you try this out, sub to the Patreon (which is next up on the docket to do, but I have a kajillion other things to do for this game, so we'll see when I actually get it up. Probably before the first official release).

Dev Status
As of right now, I have the first two and a half releases written, the first release coded, 93% of the art finished for release one (and like 76% of release two), and a decent amount of the sound done! I've just got an animator on board, and as soon as I get through the animations, I plan on releasing! Lots of moving parts, but I think I'm pretty close to a first release.

Current Tags
3DCG, Animated, Male Protagonist, Mobile Game, Anal Sex, Futa/Trans (optional), Oral Sex, Trap (optional), Vaginal Sex, Sci-fi

Planned Tags
BDSM, Creampie, Exhibitionism, Footjob, Gay (optional), Group Sex, Harem, Incest, Interracial, Masturbation, Sex Toys, Spanking, Stripping, Teasing, Titfuck, Voyeurism, Twins

Socials
As of right now, I've just got ! And now I have a and (coming soon)!

Thanks for taking the time to read this, and I hope to see you in the Discord server, or to hear your thoughts! I've also included some of the in game/promo renders for your enjoyment.

Cheers!

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Sounds very good, and the images are exceptional.

1717101365319.png
Now, that's thinking out of the box or maybe in the box... :sneaky:

Proofreader here if you need an extra eye on the dialogue. ;)

Last edited: