[S>Writer] Paid Screen Writer Looking For A Job

Im The Night

Apr 22, 2021
Hello! Screen writer looking for work. I can say that I am very talented and ihave so many ideas and experienced overall im not writing some cheap sex story im talkin about a story with great plot and characters . I have been meaning to start writing a game called vengance
"The story is a about teenage boy killer who's hunted by his past and looking for answers so he could find peace" the game is more than that it has alot of secrets kinks and fetishes and blood and the story is awesome and full of mystery im looking for developer or a team who's willing to make rendes animation background images for the game and me as a screen writer

Skills:

- ihave a big imagination can write eps in short time ihave knowledge in improvising and acting I wrote some scripts before for school theater

- I enjoy writing drama more and comedy

Preferred method of contact:

- You can contact me here or via Instagram
Username : klaus_d3v

Employment Type & Rates:

- I got used to charge for the work done. How much? Depends on the difficulty of the commission.

Availability:

- time isn't an issue im a college student Ican write and study im available in any time for writing scrip change

Please i hope someone hire me the games require a developer At the same level of summers gone, being a dik