[S>Writer] Paid screenwriter looking to team up with a dev to develop games i write

Im The Night

Apr 22, 2021
Hey I'm a screenwriter l wrote the first ep of the game Vengance introduced some of the characters main characters what's the game about wrote some freeraOM events, features and more but unfortunately I don't have equipment to develop the game on my own and I was hoping that you'd interested in it if you're interested contact me by my
ig klaus_d3v
Twitter @EQlorain
Discord ⛧Ghost⛧#1652
But vengance is veerryyyy big project need great developer for rendering.... And stuff
But ihave other projects
Land Of the dead ep 1 already written
Protector ep 1 already written
Ghost
Sin City
Hunted by my mind
Dreamer
Prince Of college
Detective
Superhero stufff and more
I also can write any game just instruct me with what you need and I'll make it happend I can write first time for free but I must be paid next time so sorry but I need money please if someone serious contact me

Guys im tired of looking so please if someone is serious contact me

ppoooors

Aug 7, 2016
you really need to stop making a new duplicate thread every 24 hours, man. this is your 5th thread about this

Last edited:

Houtamelo

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2017
Quoting Conviction07 from your last thread:

" Just a word of advice, if you're trying to sell yourself as a talented writer, you're not doing yourself any favours by making a post like this that has an almost complete lack of punctuation and basic grammar. I understand that English probably isn't your primary language, but if you want someone to hire you, getting that right is kind of the bare minimum. "

Punctuation and grammar is very important if you're trying to find a job as a writer.
You might find a good opportunity if you present yourself better.

Reactions: Im The Night

Im The Night

Apr 22, 2021
Quoting Conviction07 from your last thread:

" Just a word of advice, if you're trying to sell yourself as a talented writer, you're not doing yourself any favours by making a post like this that has an almost complete lack of punctuation and basic grammar. I understand that English probably isn't your primary language, but if you want someone to hire you, getting that right is kind of the bare minimum. "

Punctuation and grammar is very important if you're trying to find a job as a writer.
You might find a good opportunity if you present yourself better.
I don't have problem with that