2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Deleted member 710237

Jun 26, 2018
RJ171613_img_main.jpg

Overview:
Follow the Story of Kenzie and Lili's escape from sexual enslavement in this chibi/super deformed RPG.
Thread Updated: 2019-07-12
Release Date: 2016-02-27
Developer:
Censored: Yes
Language: English
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - - -

Capture.JPG Capture1.JPG Capture4.JPG Capture5.JPG Capture6.JPG RJ171613_img_smp1.jpg RJ171613_img_smp2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

That prison is so fake it's not even funny.

The one on the right still has a hat on .... too many clothes.

Frogperson

Jan 15, 2019
where can i learn spells to continiou the game?
In case that question is still relevant: Once you've got Lilli in your party you need to walk balk to where the knocked out slaver is in your cell and talk to him, it'll give you the fire spell.

Reactions: frasse

achnor

Aug 1, 2017
Yeah aint got a clue on that, she hits hard and theres noway to disable her.

I read something earlier in the game about getting a slime to help you?

Dazo23

May 19, 2019
Yeah aint got a clue on that, she hits hard and theres noway to disable her.

I read something earlier in the game about getting a slime to help you?
Ended up beating her; the bunny ears are pretty much required as well as a bunch of hi potions, also advise leveling up till ya unlock holy damage as she is weak to it.

Xhianil

Jun 23, 2017
Ended up beating her; the bunny ears are pretty much required as well as a bunch of hi potions, also advise leveling up till ya unlock holy damage as she is weak to it.
Use bunny ears and the spell that ups your health (bunny ears scale), and silence her, I ended up healing more than she could deal in a turn

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
Chibi arent super deformed please no bully
False. Chibi and Super Deformed (SD) are one and the same. Chibiusa is the most easily recognized subject of this, given the popularity of Sailor Moon in both the East and West, but Dragon Ball and SD Gundam were around before it, and utilized this same styling.

frasse

Feb 7, 2018
In case that question is still relevant: Once you've got Lilli in your party you need to walk balk to where the knocked out slaver is in your cell and talk to him, it'll give you the fire spell.
i have it alredy and i have monica's key , but all doors are locked .thank u so much

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote