VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - SeaL [v0.11 Gamma] [Vernam]

1. 3.00 star(s)

sadfuck

Version Played: v0.11 Gamma

I'm on record as saying I'm not a huge fan of Koikatsu models, but I found this pretty decent, maybe because he actually uses bush!
    I'm not super into the transformation premise and the writer's grasp of English is poor, but I find the situations hot and the game is very quick to get to the action.

Positives:
    + Hot sexual scenes
    + Short and sweet
    + Achievements (I found it kinda cute to have them in a game of this sort)

Negatives:
    - Writing is bad with poor grammar

At the end of the day, if you enjoy any of the fetishes the game has and are onboard with Koikatsu, you can certainly find a worse short wank.

Like This? Try!: TK8000's games Solvalley School for similar levels of depravity and High School Tutor for Koikatsu models.
    Note to Devs: Please consider having a native speaker proofread future projects.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Borol25

This is a very fun game!

The story may be a little strange and far from grounded, but its so entertaining!
    I love the fun characters and the scenes they get into! But the best thing is to find all the different endings. It is so much fun to find and enjoy them, this game is high in replay value!

Don´t expect to much in terms of writing or seriousness and its worth your time!
  3. 2.00 star(s)

t727

Take a look at the although wrongly specified game map.
    There you have 9 endings for each branch(male/female)
    Do an estimate on how often you have to see the first scenes to complete this.
    One path takes about a few minutes only, added together you'll have the 2-3 hours stated in the game description.

Bestiality tag draw my attention and what was in for me?
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I would've rated it 1/5 but it gets +1 because of the renders, I liked the comic style made by Honey Select.

The shota content was a nuisance I was prepared to ignore because of the bestiality tag, but as per usual it was small underage boys being depicted.
    But is the game removed?
    Not yet apparently....

Rated: 2/5
    Based on: v0.11
  4. 5.00 star(s)

DomTheDominators

The game may not be very long but for the first release the amount of scenes the game has is unbelievable. I cant wait for future releases this game will definitely be on to check back up on in the near future.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

Twistedcat8

An alright game, apparently it is the creators first work.

The plot is serviceable. Very reminiscent of X-change where your school Nurse/Doctor has some medical thing that you take that changes you. Unlike main X-change games there is no rape bus, some assault and harassment yes but no rape. The problem that this game has imo is it is too short, you play for effectively 3 days that is it. Thus you don't really connect to the world or characters which is kind of fine since the game is going heavy on the humor. The problem I had was I liked the premise and the world and scenes were done well, but since the game is so quick there were sometimes options that I don't think really fit in the game at those points in the story. Gameplay time can be inflated by going for the "secret" endings which imo are not worth it, they are just dreams and take too long to unlock..

Solid 3 out of 5 stars. If the game was expanded I could see a 4 out of 5 stars but with it being so short and seemingly complete it gets a 3.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

XephosDB

Got a virus warning through windows defender because of a file named backdoor. That being said, there is a lot of content for a 0.1 version. I did not like the story, i'm also not a fan of visual novel type story progression as i'm much more a fan of games instead of interactive stories. as far as graphics go, meh. its another koikatsu model story. It does cover quite a few kinks with the amount of content but none of the scenes were really in depth... lack luster even.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Visitair

Although the story is linear and short, it is one of the best TF game ever!
    Pros:
    Interesting story
    Excellent emoji expression
    Perfect modeling
    Cons:
    Liner and short storyline (sometime there will be only 2 H-SENSE in an end)
    Confusing choice ( I do not know where the choice may lead to)
  8. 5.00 star(s)

symetry2

Shows much potential and has a lot of content already! Heavily influenced by x-change. Branching story requires replay many times to see everything. Lewd content starts fast! Art is middle of the road, could be better but have seen much worse.