Others - Completed - Sealed Room Breed [Final] [Gamecolon]

1. 2.00 star(s)

DepravedCrusader

One of the most frustrating games I've played here. The concept is good, the execution... not that much.
    You kidnap a high-school girl and have to "train" her within 14 days. I'm not sure what the MC's ideal trained slave is, though, because making her a sex addict counts as a failure for him. You can (supposedly) get multiple ending depending on the stats she has the final day (things like Obedience, Pride, Lewdness etc).

Now, time for my ranting. The game gives you many different options of training the girl, but no way of knowing how they affect her stats, even when you enable all information tabs from the Options. I'm pretty sure the stat changes also increase with each stage of Obedience(?), but there's no way to know unless you memorize or write down those changes (because that's what you need in an adult game; note taking...). I'm also pretty sure that spamming the same training options day after day is the optimal way of reaching certain endings, since one training option reduces a stat that another option increases. What's worse, you're limited by the number of days and her physical and mental health (training her too hard in a day can cause her to faint, or worse become mind-broken).

Overall, it's decent fap material, but it's frustrating that it's seemingly so hard to get different endings, and the complete lack of information on how to achieve these certainly doesn't help.

Pros:
    + 3D (anime) model, animated and voice-acted H scenes
    + Multiple training options, each of which increase/decrease certain stats (how exactly? no idea.)
    + Ending gallery (if you manage to unlock them, that is)

Cons:
    - Game restricts you to only 14 days of training
    - While girl's physical/mental health is a somewhat realistic feature, it feels too restrictive
    - Complete lack of info on how each training option changes stats
    - Her voiced dialog is not translated

Final verdict: 2/5 - Wasted potential
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Khaitoh

This game was great, actually not a fan of scat, but I honestly thought this wasn’t that hard to do, but unlocking all the endings felt satisfying. But as the other reviewer said, it feels bad that you can’t view all the endings and gallery is tied to current game/save. Imma try and see the sequel if those things are added and all the other improvements. I really liked this game, it could do better, but I was satisfied enough.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

afrocum

This game series is always a great simulation type of game. You go through several days of training until you get to an ending based on how far you got in the training and on her stats. There is also a second game and third game. The second is nearly identical with some improvements and the third is managing a slave brothel rather than a single girl.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

DrGrigor

It have a decent amount of content, but the time limit certainly kill the joy of the game.

This game itself have a total of 10 ending, while the game does have a gallery. It doesn't seems to have any of it to replay the ending. If you want to watch the ending again, you would need to save it (While the save slot was literally limited to only 14 slot, what a kill joy).

Poor execution from the developer.