Seeking Search a game like Degrees of Lewdity

May 26, 2018
1. Are there any such mods in the works? Or any in the works to flip the script from submissiveness to dominant? None of those published on the official website seem to address this.
Short answer, Not at this time.

Long answer, A complete overhaul on that scale is a massive undertaking, add to that the fact that whoever picked up a project like that would need to keep up with base game updates constantly messing with bits and pieces of the code which had to be overhauled to make the mod work, you're almost better off just making a whole new game. Add all of that to the fact that we programmers are anything but dominant, and you've got a recipe for a dominant mod being one of the least likely things to happen. It's requested all the time, but none of the people who actually care to get the shit beat out of them for hours on end every day trying to learn how to code seem to be interested in making it happen. such is life.

As for other games, Lilith's throne tracks cum separately per body part, across more body parts than DoL, however I don't believe it tracks amounts. It does however allow you to see the inventory view of other characters, which will show where they've been soaked.
Beyond that, I'm not really familiar with any games meeting your criteria at this time.

simon247

Jan 1, 2020
Short answer, Not at this time.

Long answer, A complete overhaul on that scale is a massive undertaking, add to that the fact that whoever picked up a project like that would need to keep up with base game updates constantly messing with bits and pieces of the code which had to be overhauled to make the mod work, you're almost better off just making a whole new game. Add all of that to the fact that we programmers are anything but dominant, and you've got a recipe for a dominant mod being one of the least likely things to happen. It's requested all the time, but none of the people who actually care to get the shit beat out of them for hours on end every day trying to learn how to code seem to be interested in making it happen. such is life.

As for other games, Lilith's throne tracks cum separately per body part, across more body parts than DoL, however I don't believe it tracks amounts. It does however allow you to see the inventory view of other characters, which will show where they've been soaked.
Beyond that, I'm not really familiar with any games meeting your criteria at this time.
To implement such a world, so many existing mechanics and animations, dialogues, content, and even UI/illustrations/animations, from scratch, is a far bigger undertaking though. I feel like this game has the right base. While recognizing that adding a new take to the world wouldn't be small by any means.

Is there any way to support the game development in a way to be able to influence its direction, to enable such mechanics being implemented in the core game? Through patreon or otherwise. It would be by far the best solution, and open up the game to a far broader audience further encouraging its growth. And I'd be happy to contribute to encourage taking on that scope, as I'm sure many others would. This game's world, mechanics and attention to detail have lots of potential, if the game is not limited to its current more niche core kink.

Last edited:
Reactions: Amiable57
May 26, 2018
To implement such a world, so many existing mechanics and animations, dialogues, content, and even UI/illustrations/animations, from scratch, is a far bigger undertaking though. I feel like this game has the right base. While recognizing that adding a new take to the world wouldn't be small by any means.

Is there any way to support the game development in a way to be able to influence its direction, to enable such mechanics being implemented in the core game? Through patreon or otherwise. It would be by far the best solution, and open up the game to a far broader audience further encouraging its growth. And I'd be happy to contribute to encourage taking on that scope, as I'm sure many others would. This game's world, mechanics and attention to detail have lots of potential, if the game is not limited to its current more niche core kink.
Ordinarily, yes it would be more work to implement such a world, however the DoL codebase is an absolute mess, and overhauling it to such an extent would require nearly rewriting the entire thing from scratch anyway. Not to mention Twine and Sugarcube just weren't made for this, the game has enough performance issues as-is. If someone wanted to sink that much effort into such a project, they would be better off starting from scratch and doing it the right way.

Vrel does have a subscribestar, however the only way to "influence" the game's development is to contribute the features you want to the game in the form of merge requests. You write the code and story yourself, then file it for approval by the content managers. The game itself is completely Open Source, you just need to know how to make what you want happen.
It may be a niche kink, however the game has a much larger community than you would expect, and given some of the fine lines it treads as-is, it's probably safer remaining as a submissive based game. It's intended to be a harsh dystopian world where you're barely surviving, not a power fantasy.