Seeking Search for artist designer female/futa protagonist, male as minor charcters. assitent , friends to make renpey.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Hi everyone! I'm stat too make my own game renpy. I'm italian, If you wont help me to make my own renpy game you are welcame, I'm will be glade to tanke who can help my in this kind of stuff. I don't wont make kinetick novele without choise, this is very awfull and don help player to choise the path for protganosit. I a stery in my mind e will show if you give me help to make it happend. First of all I'm lookin to protanogist female and Futa protangoist, them are twins sisters succubs, Both of them are Princess and wont find her mother kidnapped By hunerts who wont destroy all them. Becouse all of them are differnt form humans. This don't have any bad endig, but for make the routh who can them choise will be different phat and rout, Lust, Romance, Prostitution, Buonti Hunter, Queen (female or futanari), when choise the female or futanari. Marieed rout for both of them (Romance), Dominance for (both of them).
Training in different combatt skill if then don't wont use theri Lust and control herself. The training will be possibli with usefull charcters who them incontre on your mission to save their mother. I locking for good designer artist for make in renpy rpg vx sistem for make gombat sistem. I don't wont ugly male charater who can make succubus be tempted. Sanity sitem and lust. When lust is grow up also saniy increse, this depend form the level of protaonist. I Want will be able to satisfay evryone, If possibla for me to make it happen with good and awsome story, with backstory and awsome intro.

Sorry for this long motivation of my mind. Turn back for this request: Female and Futa proganist, I wolud The twins very beatyful, no Janpance sharacthers, als for male character no japanse apparence, I make it in future. The twins siteres succubus are: how I said are Both princess dougthesr of the succubus Queen. Them are very closy each other, support in avry day. Blond Hire, Tree horn and big and beatiful Wings. Her Preferece on color reflect on theri succubus form and human form. Thir styl combat and class combat reflt in theri finalsuprem form of succubus. If theri choise both classes them will be more effective in combat and interction with human and friend..
So Plaece help me build my oen game.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Step 1: Learn English at

pasunna

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2019
I'm italian, I think I said that to first time. I don't write in english very well, but I do my best to writ it.
no... engrish is fine
but your text management is the problem for me

maybe if you can't use English well
start from use more paragraph space etc
so reader can read your text clearly
Me too not good on English and many of this forum user is

but we try to adapt ourselves for conversation with each other
like if you can't speak well so speak slower
that what I mean

Reactions: 88Michele88