Seeking Search Games like Dusty's Castle

Taulmav

Jun 20, 2018
Hello! I have recently played through dusty's castle, but also Drill and School Escape, and I was wondering if anyone had similar games to recommend. A focus on puzzle/item finding without the grind or combat.

Thanks in advance!

SuccubusGame

Mar 20, 2021
Hi

This thread just came up when I was posting about my remake of Dusty's Castle. Part 1 of that remake has just been posted to Newgrounds.

I came here because I'm looking for an artist to help me finish the remake. Check out the artist request on the Recruitment & Services forum if you're an artist interested in such a project!

void bain

Jun 13, 2018
babysitters club 2 might be hard to find though but fun as hell wish someone would remake it though

sheepytree

Feb 19, 2021
babysitters club 2 might be hard to find though but fun as hell wish someone would remake it though
if it's the one i think you mean, then it's less hard to find and more difficult to play. Humbird0 made a game called Babysitter's Club 2 and you can still find it on the website, but it's a falsh game, soo...

Edit: seems like you can download it as a normal .exe file, so it can be played after all

Last edited: