• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

[R>Programmer] Unpaid Searching a RenPy Coder for a new VN Project

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Project:
- Light and Dark (A new Visual Novel that I'm render atm) Not released yet

Developer:
-

Looking for:
- Ren'Py/Python coder

Employment Type:
- Unpaid (Tier 4 of my Support)

Work commitment:
- Long term, Part time

Preferred method of contact:
- NekoFairys

Job Description:
- I'm the Dev of Maou-Sama, Deadlocked in Time, Tubby - A Catventure, for a new Project I search a RenPy Coder
- Your task will be to create the basic structure, to write my prescribed story so that RenPy starts and runs, since I have absolutely no idea about RenPy
- You are also welcome to contribute to the menu or bring in your own creative ideas, be it animations, galleries, games to pass the time or whatever

Additional comments:
- This is a new project based on Choices and a points system
- It is also important to me that you have already played or know my VNs so that you know what you are getting yourself into
- I speak German and my English is bad
- I am a neko..

Lidiaa

Jan 18, 2020
German speaking too.. so you bascially want the outline of a renpy game or any dedicated features already in mind?