[R>Artist 3D] Share Searching Artist to create a team

lolbanger

Jun 17, 2017
Project:
- The name of the game is "Mister Stealyourwife" and as you can imagine it's about fucking taken women. So the main idea is that you play the MC who is an absolute alpha with extreme muscles, huge cock and unlimited money. His background story is that he is a retired mafia boss because his former co-worker got caught by the police. So he moved to a city far away from his old home to build a new life. And what a coincedence that his family, which he had no contact with for a very long time, lives in the neighbourhood. And as you can imagine, every woman in your neighbourhood has a boyfriend/husband.

So the game mechanic is about how you want to steal the wives. You can either corrupt them or try to make them fall in love with you. Typical good/bad choices. I don't know if this would be tagged as a ntr game because the husbands might get cucked hard.

Tags would be something like: harem, cheating, incest, Male Protagonist, sneaky sex and of course the typical tags like Creampie , Anal Sex etc.

Developer:
-It will be a Ren'py game and I will do the coding and writing. This will be my first game but I have enough experience with coding since I studied programming and I am a software engineer.

Looking for:
-I am looking for a 3D-artist who has to make all the graphics of the game.

Employment Type:
-I plan to make a patreon and then share 50/50. Until then there will be no payment.

Work commitment:
-I hope this to get a long term project. And you will work as you have time since there will be no payment in the beginning.

Preferred method of contact:
-F95zone PMs, Discord

Job Description:
-I am searching for an artist who is experienced in making curvy models. I want the characters to have big to huge tits and big asses so it would be fortunate if you have some experience with this. I don't know which exact programs you have to use since I don't know anything about doing renders. So the workflow is going to be that I will write the story, then I will code the game and then I will send you the dialogs with comments about what kind of renders I imagine to fit there. Then you will start to do the renders.

Additional comments:
-Just contact me :)