[R>Artist 2D] [R>Programmer] Share SEARCHING FOR 2D ARTIST/RENPY PROGRAMMER

TwistedSpawn

Sep 2, 2021
Project Name: Crossover High

Synopsis: The game takes place after an event that sent hundreds of fictional characters into the real world. These characters are placed in a specialized school, and we follow a boy who intends to have sex with these characters.

Game Plans: The intention is to continuously update this game with new characters. The starting roster will consist of the following characters:
-Star Butterfly (Star vs. the Forces of Evil)
-Luz Noceda (Owl House)
-Miko Kubota (Glitch Techs)
-Velma Dinkley (Scooby-Doo)
-Raven Roth (Teen Titans)

Tags: sandbox, anal, vaginal, blowjob, school, parody

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Required skills (artist): Drawing characters/scenarios, be able to replicate the styles of different cartoons (change the designs slightly to make the characters sexier), be able to create animated loops.

Required skills (programmer): Experience in RenPy, be able to make a sandbox type game.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Payment method: Once the demo is released the game will be given a Patreon and Subscribestar. All profits will be split between the artist, programmer, and myself. The artist shall receive 50% and the programmer and I will both receive 25%

If you’re interested, I can be contacted on Discord: lewlewdy

Last edited:
Reactions: 12ok

KiaAzad

Feb 27, 2019
As a beginner, you'll have a hard time getting others on board with a rev-share model.
The more viable path would be working at mcdonalds, and spending your earnings to get the project going, by paying your artist and programmer for few months.
The alternative is starting the game's story, and ask people to join once you have something to show.
Keep in mind that other people have the same ideas, if they're going to spend their time on a promise of payout in the future, they'll prefer their own.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Not to mention with that name, the project is already doomed to fail on Patreon. I assume your role is "Writer"? You should mention it.

ulytyme

Jul 14, 2020
Hello, i´m interested in your project
Here is a link with some of my work :3

My discord: UlisesLM

Thanks for your time!