Seeking Searching for 3D/2D/Sidescroller games

W_31-93

May 8, 2018
Not much a fan of VN or RPGM like games, I can't find the attraction to them and there's so many of them around it's a bit disorienting. So, I've been searching for a while for anything new or I haven't found yet within this genre. I've played games from Demon's Sperm, Bioasshard, Atelier Tia, Xenotake, Crisis Point, and BARRAGE (Along with numerous others whose names I have forgotten over time). What is some favorites among you that you'd recommend?

Reactions: teetee
D

Deleted member 1491141

Kyrieru has a few. Search his name on this site. Future fragments is another but I havent checked it out in ages.

Saika Totsuka

Apr 12, 2019
You could try Night of Revenge (best in animated for me personally), Forest of the blue skin (though it's in japanese, there is a walkthrough in PH) and Future Fragments.

TheDancingSalmon

Oct 28, 2020
You could try Night of Revenge (best in animated for me personally), Forest of the blue skin (though it's in japanese, there is a walkthrough in PH) and Future Fragments.
IMHO, Night of Revenge is one of the best lewd games of its kind (sidescrollers where sex is some kind of failure condition) solely because it doesn't fall into the trap of making sex deplete your health for literally no fucking reason.