Seeking Searching for a female protagonist game

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
I'm not sure what in specific you're looking for with a female protag lead, but I'm gonna go on a limb and presume by your examples that you want corruption based recommendations. If so, here are some that I played with similar styling:

Ongoing:
  • Lisa: Don't let the RPGM engine turn you away. A good vivid corruption game based on your choices, the CG/story is A tier.
  • The Office Wife: Another RPGM game with nice CGs and decentish story. Unfortunately, pretty grindy doing the same thing.
  • Her Desire: Haven't fully played, but what I did was pretty good overall. Tons of opportunity for sexcapades.
  • Star Knightess Aura: Haven't played yet, but heard good things.
  • Corruption Town: A management game with slow burn story development. Pretty nice but kind of a blue ball simulator atm.
  • Lara Croft and The Lost City: A parody but pretty well executed. Still in early stages but does give ample content for its age.
  • Free Pass: Nice story of a wife trying to salvage her marriage, but ultimately deciding to try different things as well.
  • Anna's Affection: A pretty long story with tons of content. However it falls short as the writing is pretty weak.
  • My Wife Is A Star: Another one with a stream of content backed by poor writing that makes everything feel weaker.
  • Being a Wife: Haven't played yet, but from the looks of it, should fit your needs.
  • Steps of Debauchery: Currently playing. A bit of a management game but a lot of opportunities for corruption. A bit of a slow burn.
Finished:
  • The Pilgrimage: A parody of Mass Effect with Tali as the main lead.
  • Third Crisis: A sci fi exploration based game with multiple choices.
  • Midnight Ride: A story with varied scenarios all based on decisions made in one night.
That's about what comes to mind atm. Hope that helps.

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Reactions: LonerPrime