Seeking Searching for a game i played a while back

Xasss

Dec 18, 2019
Hey there everyone,

i dont know if i actually remember enough of the game to describe it well enough that somone might figure out which game i'm actually searching for but here goes:

so this game is the typical cheating wife setup girl living with her boyfriend etc pervy neighbour included. not long after the story starts the third party appears in form of a good or best friend of the male MC. Some kinda rich guy whose parents made it big with not so legal stuff or something i cant recall exactly. but this guy has to go and visit some criminal overlords or something for his father to keep business going. thats where the cheating gets set up the male MC suggests to his girl she travels with said friend for some reason i cant remember correctly. i think he was going on a business trip himself or something.

the only other details i can vaguely remember is before she leaves with said friend she has some final days at the house she is living with her boyfriend and she has some crazy masturbation session witha vr headset on or something and gets caught by the pervy neighbour and i think he took photos or something. and right after that she leaves with the friend to accompany him on the trip.

cant remember if the game was just very old or actually wasnt developed any longer. but obviously i cant check for that cause i cant remember the name. so if anyone figures out what i might have played back then i would appreciate any answer.

thanks in advance guys

Reactions: f1g00