Seeking Searching for a game with Kemono girls

F96ZONE!

Aug 22, 2020
I'm more specifically looking for hentai games with girls that have animal ears. Wolf, fox, racoon, etc, they all work. (But we can agree foxes are the best) I'm not talking about furries. Think Azur Lane (IJN). Anything pertaining to them works. Even movie collections like 'Ecchi with Kemonomimi Girls" is fine with me.

Thanks a bunch!

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Fox girls etc get tagged as monster girls here. Dogoddess Inseminating Sex and Wolf Girl With You, My Catgirl Maid Thinks She Runs the Place and all the Neko-nin games. Catgirl & Doggirl Cafe, NekoPara and NekoMiko.

Maybe Dog Princess.

Two and a bit of the AsicxArt games have no sex but plenty of cute fox girl content.

If it worked Tenkiame might be good, and if the English version finally gets released Your Waifu Foxgirl Konko. Probably not allowed here but Fox Princess, and it's not translated but Wan-Kuri can be fun (also called One-Cli).

Edit -The official English Konko is out.

Last edited:

F96ZONE!

Aug 22, 2020
Fox girls etc get tagged as monster girls here. Dogoddess Inseminating Sex and Wolf Girl With You, My Catgirl Maid Thinks She Runs the Place and all the Neko-nin games. Catgirl & Doggirl Cafe, NekoPara and NekoMiko.

Maybe Dog Princess.

Two and a bit of the AsicxArt games have no sex but plenty of cute fox girl content.

If it worked Tenkiame might be good, and if the English version finally gets released Your Waifu Foxgirl Konko. Probably not allowed here but Fox Princess, and it's not translated but Wan-Kuri can be fun (also called One-Cli).
Wassup TheBlueKnight? Nice to see you again. Thanks for all these suggestions. Will definitely look into them all.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight