Identify Searching for a game

Secondarian

Jan 24, 2018
For the last few weeks I'm searching for a game I clearly remember playing a year or two ago, that I can't find anymore. I'm pretty sure I stumbled over the game here but I went pretty deep in the search and can't find it anymore.

Here's what I remember:

- html (probably Twine)
- text game (or at least text heavy)
- female protagonist
- started with the mc kept prisoner in a goblin cave
- you had to travel somewhere after escaping the goblin cave
- mc possibly an elf (?)

Can anyone help me?

Mar 5, 2020
For the last few weeks I'm searching for a game I clearly remember playing a year or two ago, that I can't find anymore. I'm pretty sure I stumbled over the game here but I went pretty deep in the search and can't find it anymore.

Here's what I remember:

- html (probably Twine)
- text game (or at least text heavy)
- female protagonist
- started with the mc kept prisoner in a goblin cave
- you had to travel somewhere after escaping the goblin cave
- mc possibly an elf (?)

Can anyone help me?
Are you sure it was HTML? Because all of those other items come very close to checking boxes in Tales Of Terrera. MC (who can be either male or female) and a friend are taken prisoners by goblins in the first scene, the first challenge is escaping the goblin cave and going to the town your family lives in, and there is a female elf character introduced early on.

Secondarian

Jan 24, 2018
Unfortunately it is none of those mentioned. I already went pretty deep in the search here and I have the feeling that I *should* have found it by now, but I didn't. Is it at all possible that the game entry here may have been deleted?

Herbii

Sep 18, 2019
Unfortunately it is none of those mentioned. I already went pretty deep in the search here and I have the feeling that I *should* have found it by now, but I didn't. Is it at all possible that the game entry here may have been deleted?
Generally that only happens if the game has loli or shota content that violate Rule 7. Otherwise things don't typically get removed.

Secondarian

Jan 24, 2018
I found the game and it seems it simply never had an f95 entry. It's name is "The Journey Home". Thanks for your help guys!