Seeking searching for a game

StrangeThings508

Aug 7, 2021
a couple of months ago found a renpy game about a town with (with wood in the name i think). a brother and sister moved to that town to start a new life. you played as the brother and you could seduce your sister and diffrent girls at the school. during the game a magical secret was revealed. the game was buggy so i wanted to wait for a couple of months to let them fix it. but now i cant find the game anymore and i dont remember the title.

does anybody have a clue what game i mean?

Nov 1, 2017
So, hi

I'm trying to find a renpy game, but i think that i will describe many similar ones at once, cause i barely remember the details, but i'll try my best.

Basically MC, is in a home with landlord i think, and two girls. I remember that i was in a part of the game that we have dominated the older girl and she called the MC, "Master". When u enter her room she is steady near the bedroom. I think that for us to access her room, which i think that it is from the older girl we had to have the key, or she must trust you to have access...dunno very well... I think U could also choose her night out clothes, for her to go to a nightbar, and/or for you to go with her to the nightbar(don't know very well...)

U could vacuum to help, and u could ask favours later for vacuuming instead of the girls. I think we could also do the laundries... At a certain part u could have sex with the older girl in MC room, because we helped her with the chores...

U could also see a movie later with landlord at the living room, which was at the center of the house. Kitchen at the left, dining room at the right(i think), with a big brown table where u can also have breakfast with them at the mornings.

A house with light colours. The house had 2 floors, black stairs, and i think that the hallway to one of the rooms or the hallway to the elevator/exit was brown/darker.

Hum, also i think we could give massages to the landlord in her room and help the little girl(blonde i think) to study

Think that's all i remeber, folks. If i rember any more detail i'll edit this thread.
Thank you anyway.