Identify Searching for a game

TheFinnMaxter

Nov 23, 2020
First time posting, I hope I'm doing it right. I am searching for some games I played around 2020-2021. I can't remember the names but I do remember that the first one was a kind of crossbred of Corruption of Champions and Degrees of Lewdity, mostly text based but with a lot of customization. In it there was like some cataclysm or smh like that and made the world go crazy. The second one is a bit harder to remember, but in it you were able to explore like some ancient church from which you could get a female gargoyle companion. I think Fall of Eden is the closest thing that I can think of to compare.

For the first one the background was black and the command buttons were grey I think, and at the top left you could see like a pixelated preview of the environment you were at the moment, much like Degrees of Lewdity but retaining the inventory, interact, and navigation system of CoC .
The second one had a more 'vintage' kind of feeling to the UI, the background was white-yellowish, like an old picture, and the buttons were black. Aside from that I don't remember anything specially remarkable.

(Something that bothers me is that I can't fully remember if these two games were separated games or were the same game and my mind just messed everything up)

These games have already been suggested by some people on other forums (but aren't the ones I'm searching for):
  • Lilith's Throne.
  • Lust Doll.
  • Flexible Survival.
  • Fall Of Eden.
  • Corruption Of Champions.
  • Trials In Tainted Space.
  • Ravager.
  • Mutant Minx Meltdown.
  • Seeds Of Chaos.
  • Degrees Of Lewdity.
  • Incubus City.
  • Wasteland Lewdness.