Identify Searching for a game

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
As the title says:

• The game turns around a dude who had something running with his childhood friend, but was forced to take a run for his money because the father has caught both redhanded.
  • Her father was a big shot in the goverment afair a senator.
  • After a longer time the dude decides to come back to his hometown, while he was MIA his friend has become a successfull buisness woman that owns a bar and trys to expand in the town by take over a gym and other buildings.
  • Through coincidence both run into each other and she lets him temporarly move in to her.
  • A mafia gang has also some shenanigans running, and the leader trys to hit - without success till now - on the main LI(?)
  • The highligh was a to the brim tattoed gay dwarf and his toy.
  • It is mostly a VN with a little part of free roam in the appartment .

Mikogon

Feb 2, 2020
jap visual novel or western vn? If is the latter the search will be hard. If is JP VN, it's a nukige or long story? I remember a VN with similar plot but the is kind of long story -Sharin no Kuni, Himawari no Shoujo- only start game is similar.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
jap visual novel or western vn? If is the latter the search will be hard. If is JP VN, it's a nukige or long story? I remember a VN with similar plot but the is kind of long story -Sharin no Kuni, Himawari no Shoujo- only start game is similar.

Yes, it's a western vn, I have remembered some more things:
  • The gay/bisexual(?) dwarf mentioned before has a green mowhawk
  • The MC is some kind of software dude
  • The reason for turning back to the town was that MC had a appointment at a software company.
  • The female boss of the company gave mc a bj and some later has hooked up with her in the bar of his friend.
  • At the start of the game is some kind of action scene that shows some kind of warehouse owned by the mafia is raided.
  • MC drives an old yellow VW Beetle (not 100% sure about this)
  • If the player decides, the daughter can come closer to the female owner of the gym.