Identify searching for a game

Jun 12, 2020
I dont want from anyone to search the game instead of me, dont waste your time, i would appreciate more if you just know the game.
i tried to search the game with filters on dlsite.com or a review of the game in lewdgamer.com but could not find it.

Things i remember about it:
  • made in RPG Maker(XP ver. or higher, dont remember which exacly), it must be feature rich.
  • top-down view.
  • 2d anime like, high quality, not pixelart, lacking animations(as i remember)
  • you play as a girl in nun/sister like clothes, which equiped with blade and pistol(i dont know if there are other weapons or magic in the game)
  • i dont think that the game has any more characters in it, like there is no friendly village/city location as i remember(so most likely she is alone) NOT POST APOCALYPTIC SETTING(or it is, i dont remember).
  • the color of the game is cold and a little light/blue. outside there is a snow and forest with wolfs which attack you.
  • you clear dungeon after dungeon(kind of, i dont remember), or level of rooms.
  • im not sure if the levels are dynamically generated, but they are ransomized somehow for sure.
  • its must be fantasy because there are monsters and demons which attack you.
  • the HUD includes of image of the girl showing her states(clothes, aroused, etc), text log window(of effects, actions, dmg dealt, etc.), also sometimes you need to use in-game drop-menus to equip something from the inventory(or to browse it), im not sure but when the drop menu is opened the game pauses.
  • the game MAY, VERY UNSURELLY have a LOT of key shortcuts.
  • its not turn-based, must be real-time or the world acts as you acting.
  • i don't know if it is rouge-like or not, but seemed like it should be.
  • its not a new game, played it last time in 2019 or before.
  • it must weight at least 300mb but i think its weights more(around 600 or even 1,5gb).
  • and of course if you lose you get a sex, rape scene with the monster who decreased you HP to 0, and then you awake in the hub or something.
  • MAY BE UNTRUE: as the girl is "violated" she develop levels of her sex organs like in Violated-Heroine or Ayura-Crysis!
well... said whatever i remember about it.
SOME OF IT MAY BE INVALID.

Last edited: