Identify Searching for a Monster girl & Reverse Rape Game

Greyvan

Mar 28, 2018
So, this game is a Reverse Rape game with monster girls (obviously) it's seen from the top and I don't remember a real gameplay (or at least,I don't remember the need to farm or anything) the game was about you the player being trapped somewhere and you had to climb a tower or something to get out. Also I think one of the main character who "helped" you through the story was a bunny girl ? And the H scenes were animated.

Thanks in advance !

Greyvan

Mar 28, 2018
Nop, that's not this one, I searched a lot for it today but didn't find it, maybe f95 took it down but I don't remember it having anything breaking the rules

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
So, this game is a Reverse Rape game with monster girls (obviously) it's seen from the top and I don't remember a real gameplay (or at least,I don't remember the need to farm or anything) the game was about you the player being trapped somewhere and you had to climb a tower or something to get out. Also I think one of the main character who "helped" you through the story was a bunny girl ? And the H scenes were animated.

Thanks in advance !
Definitely sounds a lot like Monster Girl Labyrinth like the guy above me posted, near fits it to a T.
-"Gameplay" is piss easy
-All scenes are animated
-There is at least one bunny girl in it (I think two but I don't quite remember)
-You are trapped and need to climb a tower to escape

Reactions: Greyvan

Greyvan

Mar 28, 2018
Definitely sounds a lot like Monster Girl Labyrinth like the guy above me posted, near fits it to a T.
-"Gameplay" is piss easy
-All scenes are animated
-There is at least one bunny girl in it (I think two but I don't quite remember)
-You are trapped and need to climb a tower to escape
Yup, thanks you two, that's the one ! I see why I didn't found it by myself, the game doesn't have the "Animated" tag.

Have a good year and all that btw, thanks again !

Reactions: Z0120