Identify Searching for a Sex Fight/Battle, Rpg

Lord_Mex

Feb 9, 2023
Hello so I searched the last few days without suceeding for a Sex Fight/Battle, Rpg that I played few months ago but I deleted it and cant find it anymore. I dont know why I cant find it anymore because I felt like it was pretty big. So I would like to know if any of you guys have an Idea. I will try to give some details so maybe you rember the game.

- It was pretty in-depth with many stats and skills to level on
- The overworld map movement was like a classic Mario overwold with dots (places to go to) and lines or paths connecting them
- The character info was also pretty in-depth with inflation and pregnancy (altough I am not certain Pregnancy was implemented)
- One of the first batles was like a catgirl jumping you when you moved to the forest "dot" on the overworld
- There where many diffrent attacks but also grapples that worked with Domination like in other battle sex games
- Pretty early you could reach a town with a brothel where you could work with some requirments
- After the town I think a bridge or path was blocked if I remember correctly a Giant
- I think it contained Fantasy,Futa,Furry

- It is possible that it is or was early in dev from the map features speaking
- The skills and stuff where pretty fleshed out

I hope someone has a clue, thanks anyways!

Lord_Mex

Feb 9, 2023
Thanks, I know these are some great links but I clicked through every game there and I couldnt find it especially the second one seems to focus on anime style games and even if I didnt find the exact game these anime style games are not what I would look at as an alternative.