Identify Searching for a specific game here

Yuuuna

Jul 2, 2021
Hey there ! Here's my problem :

A few days ago, I was searching for a nice game, and I found a really nice game, but I couldn't donwload it cause my wi-fi said no x) After a few days, I remembered it, but now I can't find it anymore :( So, If you remember it or you can search with me, that would be nice ^-^

For those who would like to know more, I remember that it's an RPG game where you play a slightly brown skinned girl a fantasy world and the characters designs have a hand-made look. I also remember that you can see alot of stats about your character (which is a girl btw :p). That's all ! Thanks for your help <3

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Voidbound? Only one that's recently updated that fits the 'slightly brown skinned' girl off the top of my head.

Do you clear your history every day? If not, just go into your history and scroll for it on the day your wifi went out. Or even search the engine, if you remember it. If it was recently updated and on the latest updates, you may be able to find it through there, too: Latest Updates > enter 'female protagonist' in the tags area, and choose the engine if you remember it (I'm assuming RPGM here, though.) > and look for said game.

Yuuuna

Jul 2, 2021
Voidbound? Only one that's recently updated that fits the 'slightly brown skinned' girl off the top of my head.

Do you clear your history every day? If not, just go into your history and scroll for it on the day your wifi went out. Or even search the engine, if you remember it. If it was recently updated and on the latest updates, you may be able to find it through there, too: Latest Updates > enter 'female protagonist' in the tags area, and choose the engine if you remember it (I'm assuming RPGM here, though.) > and look for said game.
Thanks for your help and making me discover a nice looking game :D And yeah my browser is made to be auto-cleared every day x)