Identify Searching for a specific sandbox creative game

Proxypoprocks

Jun 7, 2017
I've been searching for a specific game for a few days and I'm hoping someone can help me finally nail it down.

As far as I can remember it was a fully creative sandbox game. I don't think it was specifically designed for adult content but allowed uses to create content themselves and share it.

What I remember of it is this:

Players were able to build mini games within it as well as scenes, scenarios and stories. There was complete freedom to build anything.
It was fully 3D
You had to download the community content from a website / in game menu to import it before playing.
Lots of custom assets made by the community.
It felt a little like second life though obviously without the multiplayer aspects and such.
The base game was empty, the whole concept was to build whatever you wanted within the game.
In the maps themselves you could roam around using an avatar, in some of them you could fly, in others there were teleporters set up to move to different areas of the maps and some were just click to toggle scenes and such.

I remember a few of the adult rated maps that came from the community:

One was a party you showed up to on a boat. You explored a villa and pool then hit a button to shift to night which switched the villa and pool into a sort of sex party.
Another map was simply a public bathroom where you toggle through some set animations. I think it involved furies.
Another one was a long story based map that had a very detailed story and cycled through scenes and animations of tribal people being fucked / sacrificed.

I'm 100% sure it was not any of the Illusion Soft games. Possibly ran on unity or unreal but I'm not entirely sure. It felt similar to the HS2 studio tool but with the ability to actually walk around and interact with whatever was built and wasn't limited to just a static or animated scene.

Ronri

Sep 4, 2021
I've been searching for a specific game for a few days and I'm hoping someone can help me finally nail it down.

As far as I can remember it was a fully creative sandbox game. I don't think it was specifically designed for adult content but allowed uses to create content themselves and share it.

What I remember of it is this:

Players were able to build mini games within it as well as scenes, scenarios and stories. There was complete freedom to build anything.
It was fully 3D
You had to download the community content from a website / in game menu to import it before playing.
Lots of custom assets made by the community.
It felt a little like second life though obviously without the multiplayer aspects and such.
The base game was empty, the whole concept was to build whatever you wanted within the game.
In the maps themselves you could roam around using an avatar, in some of them you could fly, in others there were teleporters set up to move to different areas of the maps and some were just click to toggle scenes and such.

I remember a few of the adult rated maps that came from the community:

One was a party you showed up to on a boat. You explored a villa and pool then hit a button to shift to night which switched the villa and pool into a sort of sex party.
Another map was simply a public bathroom where you toggle through some set animations. I think it involved furies.
Another one was a long story based map that had a very detailed story and cycled through scenes and animations of tribal people being fucked / sacrificed.

I'm 100% sure it was not any of the Illusion Soft games. Possibly ran on unity or unreal but I'm not entirely sure. It felt similar to the HS2 studio tool but with the ability to actually walk around and interact with whatever was built and wasn't limited to just a static or animated scene.
LifePlay?