[R>Writer] Share Searching for a writer for incest harem VN

May 23, 2021
Project:
-An incest harem project currently without a name.

Synopsis:
Two months after the sudden death of his parent's, MC finds himself moving in to his new permanent residence with his estranged Aunt Susan and her daughters. It's a confusing time in MC's life as he struggles with his desires while trying to fit in at his new home.

The story will mainly be written from MC's point of view but will also show bits of the other girls' perspectives as relationships develop.

Developer:
-Me(art and programming)

Looking for:
-I'm looking for a writer to work closely with to see this project come to life. Native English is a must!

Ideally I want someone who is comfortable with writing natural dialogue and creating interesting scenes while maintaining a steady pace in the story.

Employment Type:
-Revenue share(60/40)

Work commitment:
-My goal is to try for monthly updates after the first release, if you can finish the writing per update in that time frame then that's good enough for me.

Preferred method of contact:
-Discord FriskyFrog#0648

Job Description:
-You will be closely working with me to write the story. You will have plenty of creative freedom as long as the scenes remain in the bounds of the story and characters.

Additional comments:
-Again Native English is a must!

Edit: There will contain some borderline shota content, if you are not interested in that then this project isn't for you.

sysblank

Donor
Jul 9, 2017
Too bad i'm not a native English speaker, or else I would have been somewhat interested.