[R>Proofreader] [R>Writer] Paid Searching for a Writer

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
Project:
WTM : https://f95zone.to/threads/wtm-academy-v0-24ac-ninoss.120004/
Other H game projects that needs a competent writer.

Developer:
Ninoss

Looking for:
English Writer & Proofreader
Ability to write H scenes, WTM is highly based on /OON and Free-Use kinks.
Storytelling skills
Basic knowledge on how to write scenes for RenPy / branching stories is better (I can totally teach you the basics if needed)

Employment Type & Rates:
Paid, I can invest up to ~100$/month budget in writing for the game right now : might change as the game gain traction.
Obv, not all updates needs to same amount of work. I take for reference ~0.03$/word.
You might request a revenue share instead of flat money for commisions but we need to discuss it, for now I just prefer to pay you and don't let you take the risk of my projects not working and therefor not being paid.

Work commitment:
Heavly depends on the update as there won't be the same amount of things to do.
As time spent for you, It's discussing what to do + some days of actually wrtiting. (100$ at 0.03$ being ~3k+ words max / month)
I do monthly update so you would usually have some work every month.

Preferred method of contact:
F95 Message

Job Description:
- Write new scenes / events / dialogues / characters / storytelling for the game.
- Keeping an eye on my poor english and correct english/syntax errors in the game when you encounter them.
- Help me get the storytelling "right" sometimes. (as I'm pretty bad at writing, that's why I want to commssion someone, I might have the ideas but struggling to write and make them "link" in a "believable" way)

Obviously, I you have spontaneous ideas that we agree on, I'll totaly pay you for that !

Additional comments:
The goal here is to have someone on board that could follow me along side WTM, my future projects and who likes writing H games in general :p

Last edited:
Reactions: SeizureDogs

Gaud76

Feb 13, 2023
Project:
WTM : https://f95zone.to/threads/wtm-academy-v0-24ac-ninoss.120004/
Other H game projects that needs a competent writer.

Developer:
Ninoss

Looking for:
English Writer & Proofreader
Ability to write H scenes, WTM is highly based on /OON and Free-Use kinks.
Storytelling skills
Basic knowledge on how to write scenes for RenPy is better (I can totally teach you the basics if needed)

Employment Type & Rates:
Paid, I can invest up to ~100$/month budget in writing for the game right now : might change as the game gain traction.
Obv, not all updates needs to same amount of work. I take for reference ~0.05$/word.
You might request a revenue share instead of flat money for commisions but we need to discuss it, for now I just prefer to pay you and don't let you take the risk of my projects not working and therefor not being paid.

Work commitment:
Heavly depends on the update as there won't be the same amount of things to do.
As time spent for you, It's discussing what to do + some days of actually wrtiting. (100$ at 0.05$ being 2k words max / month)
I do monthly update so you would usually have some work every month.

Preferred method of contact:
Discord : Ninoss#8897
F95 Message

Job Description:
Write scenes / events / dialogues / characters / storytelling for the game.
Keep an eye on my poor english and correct english/syntax errors in the game when you encounter them.
Help me get the storytelling "right" sometimes. (as I'm pretty bad at writing, that's why I want to commssion someone, I might have the ideas but struggling to write and make them "link" in a "believable" way)
Obviously, I you have spontaneous ideas that we agree on, I'll totaly pay you for that !

Additional comments:
The goal here is to have someone on board that could follow me along side WTM, my future projects and who is interested in writing H games in general :p

WrittenCommissions

Feb 24, 2023
interested.

Discord WrittenCommissions#2072
Hit me up.
I understand your payment wishes

Hornus

Jan 11, 2020
Greetings,
im quite intrigued by your description. Believable is one of my favourite words :)

To make it short, i have no experience. Because of this i wouldnt trust myself creating many characters from scratch, but having a general direction and breathing life into something i can manage.
Of course thats just how i see myself without anything to show for it.
So if your willing, id like you to evaluate me yourself to see if im adequate.

Best regards