Seeking Searching for anal rape, no matter which format

Xpl0it

Feb 2, 2018
Hi guys, as the title already says, im searching for comics, games, stories, no matter what format with good anal rape content. A cute little girl getting fucked in her tight ass against her will. If someone knows fansadox comics, thats exactly what im looking for. Any Recommendations are highly appreciated!

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Hi guys, as the title already says, im searching for comics, games, stories, no matter what format with good anal rape content. A cute little girl getting fucked in her tight ass against her will. If someone knows fansadox comics, thats exactly what im looking for. Any Recommendations are highly appreciated!
In last version (0.4) of Betrayed is scene like this.

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
Lucky Mark has a scene where you get the wife drunk, strap a gag-ball on her and rape her ass. Note that it takes a long grind to reach this scene however, unless you can get a save file from someone.

Dirty pool also has an anal rape scene, if you choose to go the domination route with Emily (just don't blackmail her on the first day, or you will get a game over)

Reactions: Xpl0it

Xpl0it

Feb 2, 2018
Lucky Mark has a scene where you get the wife drunk, strap a gag-ball on her and rape her ass. Note that it takes a long grind to reach this scene however, unless you can get a save file from someone.

Dirty pool also has an anal rape scene, if you choose to go the domination route with Emily (just don't blackmail her on the first day, or you will get a game over)
I just played the dirty pool game yesterday, awesome scene! Its one of my favorites, although its over too fast.
I will give Lucky Mark a try, thanks!

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Haha nice advertisement.
And Thx, but i have already played that. Maybe i should start making a list of things i have already seen :rolleyes:
Nice to see any of my Patrons here.