Searching for fem. prot. games

johnsson117

May 10, 2019
Hey there i hope this is the right place to post this (im kinda new to posting on here)

im playing adult games for years now and im kinda 'running out of games' (dont like ren'py)
im searching for good games with female protagonist
im into gangbang groupsex and bestiality (but other stuff is fine too (no scat or urination pls <3))

fav games i played:

Daughter of Essence
Curse of pleasure
Roundscape Adorevia
Third crisis
Defenestration
Claires Quest
Hanas Exposure
Ambrosia

and many more i have already forgotten

id love to play 'new' games

thanks

m00nsh1ne

Feb 22, 2020
considering Ren'py is literally the most popular engine on this site that restriction is going to hurt you lol. Only ones I can think of off the top of my head are Manilla Shaw Blackmail's Obsession, Anna's Exciting Affection, and Oathbreaker

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I see an absence of Karryn's Prison, in which case you're in for a treat as it's basically a gangbang simulator. Also bestiality if you count werewolves and yetis.

On Edge is early in dev, but very promising.

As for something new, I'm into Star Knightess Aura, but it's unlikely to appeal much right now unless you're into mind-control and really slow corruption. In which case it's great, and so is the gameplay.

For something much more immediately sexual, if you like/don't mind pixel art there's Simply Mindy.

Also a variety of translated Japanese rapey stuff like She Ill Server and SiNiSTar.