Searching for game - can't remember the name

Grrman

Dec 3, 2017
Hi first time poster, not sure if this is the right place for my request/question. I remember playing a game involving an approximately late teen aged male protagonist who lives with his older sister, mother and father. The father is overweight and is a source of money for the MC. Some later details: the father hires the son to work at his office and has a secret BDSM room in it. The MC gets with involved with both his mother and his sister. He also gets involved with his father's secretary. The secretary has a twin (identical I think) and wants the MC to steal stock trading inside information from the MC's father in exchange for sex. I think the MC might have been involved with other women as well. It's a 3dcg game that does involve some point and click mechanics to find secrets in your dad's car or in his office for example. The mother/father live downstairs and the MC and his sister are upstairs. I think the MC used a broken controller to beat his sister at video games.

I deleted the game completely from my computer, and didn't watch the thread either. I thought it was a ren'py game but looking at my AppData folder I don't see one that matches the game I'm thinking about. I tried looking up games using relevant tags but didn't seem to find a match as well. I remember liking the game, played it several months ago, and I'd like to see where the game progressed now. Thanks for taking the time to read this, and hopefully for helping me.

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Hi first time poster, not sure if this is the right place for my request/question. I remember playing a game involving an approximately late teen aged male protagonist who lives with his older sister, mother and father. The father is overweight and is a source of money for the MC. Some later details: the father hires the son to work at his office and has a secret BDSM room in it. The MC gets with involved with both his mother and his sister. He also gets involved with his father's secretary. The secretary has a twin (identical I think) and wants the MC to steal stock trading inside information from the MC's father in exchange for sex. I think the MC might have been involved with other women as well. It's a 3dcg game that does involve some point and click mechanics to find secrets in your dad's car or in his office for example. The mother/father live downstairs and the MC and his sister are upstairs. I think the MC used a broken controller to beat his sister at video games.

I deleted the game completely from my computer, and didn't watch the thread either. I thought it was a ren'py game but looking at my AppData folder I don't see one that matches the game I'm thinking about. I tried looking up games using relevant tags but didn't seem to find a match as well. I remember liking the game, played it several months ago, and I'd like to see where the game progressed now. Thanks for taking the time to read this, and hopefully for helping me.
Its Milfy City!

Reactions: Grrman

Grrman

Dec 3, 2017
Ah thanks lol, sometimes it's so obvious that you constantly overlook it. For some reason I kept ignoring looking at Milfy City because I thought I had downloaded before I tried that game, and I haven't looked at Milfy City because I like to let updates pile up in between playthroughs