Seeking Searching for games like Breeders Of The Nephelym

xxr24

Nov 4, 2019
Hello, im looking for a 3d game similar to Breeders Of The Nephelym. Games with an Open-World and Combat would be cool too, but no turn based combat. I would also prefer a male protagonist or just the option to chose all female, male, futa, etc..

Thanks in advance for the recommendations!

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
Not to be a downer, but frankly that isn't happening - and believe me, I've looked. While there are some passable pure-furry games out there, BotN is the only human-on-furry game out there worth mentioning right now.

Yes, there's a lot of "Farm Breeder" games out there, but most a just half-assed Unity projects that have a Patreon page put up before the dev even starts writing their first line of code... and then end up abandoned a month later.

I'd love for someone to prove me wrong. Seriously.

Tairnel

Apr 25, 2020
There's Lillith's Throne which is text based, no art. But fits everything else you mentioned. You can also add art of your own.

Hell-O2

Mar 23, 2020
hiho

Some kind of brothel-managment-game is 90 Seconds slave you my like, not realy OpenWorld but at least some where to go. More Open World like whis managment and tasks would be Slave of Rome

I tried both but because im not into games like that i can't say if they are good or bad exampels, Slave of Rome is in my oppinion the better made game, i liked the details DEV put into his World.

cya