Seeking Searching for games like Monster girl island or Corrupted kingdoms

Kajuz

Mar 14, 2021
Okay so, I've played MGI, and I loved it, Corrupted kingdoms was truly superb too, but it had a downside, which was sex animations, the POV was terrible most of the time, you couldn't see what you're doing and etc. Maybe if there were more angles? And pussy/dick animations were a big downside. But the whole plot and everything was fantastic. I'm looking for mostly animated (anime style) like the games I said about, but I would still try normal ones. I'm really into monster girls, more on the monster side, but just humans with monster ears works too. I'm only searching for 3dcg games. And most of all I'm searching for not so much a VN, but a sandbox, openworld game, like MGI, Corrupted kingdoms, Champion of Realms. Oh and um uncensored please. So yeah that's it, I know I'm really picky about it, and if there is nothing more like that, I guess that's just that. Thanks for everyone who helps <3

Reactions: vgtkkmtr

ezala

May 7, 2017
Hentai Harem Guild, I think. Done in the same Illusion game as Corrupted Kingdoms so don't expect better animations, though. And it's a bit heavy on the story and grind, which you apparently don't fancy.

You're being awfully specific and since these kind of games need a humongous amount of work and know-how, there aren't many of them that are actually at a playable state. I'd like to know if there are any others as well.

EDIT: Actually Monster Girl Project might interest you.

Last edited:
Reactions: vgtkkmtr

lacrie3

Jun 20, 2022
Hentai Harem Guild, I think. Done in the same Illusion game as Corrupted Kingdoms so don't expect better animations, though. And it's a bit heavy on the story and grind, which you apparently don't fancy.

You're being awfully specific and since these kind of games need a humongous amount of work and know-how, there aren't many of them that are actually at a playable state. I'd like to know if there are any others as well.

EDIT: Actually Monster Girl Project might interest you.
Any way I could get a link? I'm into any Monster Girl games.

Reactions: TonoKev

lacrie3

Jun 20, 2022
Okay so, I've played MGI, and I loved it, Corrupted kingdoms was truly superb too, but it had a downside, which was sex animations, the POV was terrible most of the time, you couldn't see what you're doing and etc. Maybe if there were more angles? And pussy/dick animations were a big downside. But the whole plot and everything was fantastic. I'm looking for mostly animated (anime style) like the games I said about, but I would still try normal ones. I'm really into monster girls, more on the monster side, but just humans with monster ears works too. I'm only searching for 3dcg games. And most of all I'm searching for not so much a VN, but a sandbox, openworld game, like MGI, Corrupted kingdoms, Champion of Realms. Oh and um uncensored please. So yeah that's it, I know I'm really picky about it, and if there is nothing more like that, I guess that's just that. Thanks for everyone who helps <3
I just now remembered that 'Monster Girl Quest' and 'Monster Girl Dreams' is a thing.

Voltage Flame

Jun 27, 2018
=Harem Hotel - The best game that uses Koikatsu models in my opinion. Not the greatest story setting but each girls have a good story linked to them. LOTS of content.
=Breeder of the Nephelym - Loooooots of monster to breed baby!
=A House in the Rift - Similar to Corrupted Kingdom in terms of style, but the only monster girl in there is basically an elf girl.
=Astral Lust - No monster girls but great nonetheless, unique combat system and a good story