Seeking Searching for Games like "The Twist"

DDAnderson

Jan 11, 2019
Hello everybody !!

I am looking for games similar to The Twist at this place.

-With Incest (Mom - Sister(s), Aunt and so on (maybe with Corruption))
-Open world
-Quests (tasks)
-Some NTR (Important for example, Sexual Content where you have sex WITH your mother/sister/.. and the other person.
- It would also be nice (like The Twist) to be able to choose different lingerie and clothes.

I know, many requirements.
I look forward to your suggestions.

PS: English is not my native language. Translated with deepl. :)

M$hot

May 28, 2017
Son of a Bitch has I believe most if not all of these points. There's incest (mom AND sister AND half-sister AND aunt) plus a wide variety of others, including some indirect incest (fucking a mother and her daughter, fucking 2 sisters in a FFM trio). There's some corruption in every relationship.
In this case usually the girls ARE the quest (unlocking progress with them, getting to the point you can fuck them)
You can watch someone else fuck your mom and your sister and you get to cuck someone else, that's watching as you fuck his girl.
It's also very open world.
Different scenes and locations have different clothing but I don't believe there's any point where you can actively change clothes. Only exception might be that you can take your half-sister shopping for clothes.

I don't really know any other examples, what you're looking for is fairly specific. But yes, Son Of A Bitch by Avenger sounds like it fits almost perfectly.

Reactions: DDAnderson

DDAnderson

Jan 11, 2019
Hello muhmuhmoneyshot. First of all, thanks for your answer.

on of a Bitch has I believe most if not all of these points
I already know this game and have it on my hard disk :)

I don't really know any other examples, what you're looking for is fairly specific
I know it sounds difficult. But these should only be guidance, in which direction it shall / should go. Nothing more :)

M$hot

May 28, 2017
Hello muhmuhmoneyshot. First of all, thanks for your answer.

I already know this game and have it on my hard disk :)

I know it sounds difficult. But these should only be guidance, in which direction it shall / should go. Nothing more :)
You're welcome :)
Glad to know you already have SoaB. If you mean it more as a guide, you should probably look through this list:
https://f95zone.to/latest/#/cat=games/page=1/tags=30,173,2257
These are all games available that have a male protagonist and incest in a sandbox setting.
Hope you can find something for your tastes in here.

Reactions: DDAnderson

DDAnderson

Jan 11, 2019
Apparently, I haven't played it for too long. I don't remember the MC having a mother and sister. Then maybe I'll look into it again. Thank you. Netorase is pretty much what I am looking for in connection with Incest and so on. Sharing is the keyword :)

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
Also the RPGM version has a few more sharing scenes between the sisters and some other guys besides kirk.

• Red Heart
Reactions: rgnar62

CarlaDaniela

Mar 1, 2019
Here you go
If you like the game I recommend saving a copy it was pain trying to find RPG version since most of the Mega links were dead ends.
thanks, but i can't download it, says that i need to ask for permission

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
Oh yeah just wanted to make it clear the RPGM and Renpy versions are similar but have quite a few different scenes. So it's worth trying both.

AarDind

Dec 9, 2020
I played this game recently and had it on my hard drive. Few day ago lost it. I remember some scenes related to the game, can you guys help me figure out the game.